Freedom of the Seas web site!

Well, I give up. Obviously Royal Caribbean doesn't care if everyone sees their website. If you ask me, it's bad business to pay for an advertisement website that not everyone can see. This whole thing has me a little angry at RCCL. I have wasted way to much time trying to get that stupid thing to work. I QUITE:mad:

Well, I give up. Obviously Royal Caribbean doesn't care if everyone sees their website. If you ask me, it's bad business to pay for an advertisement website that not everyone can see. This whole thing has me a little angry at RCCL. I have wasted way to much time trying to get that stupid thing to work. I QUITE:mad:

Obviously the website works Eric. There has to be something with people's computer settings. I have looked for a reason, but can not find one. Sorry you can't see it. It's just OK as far as I am concerned, somewhat lack-lustre if you ask me. It's all pix you have seen anyway, just incorporated into a flash page, that has the water fountain area of the pool and some gold bubbles that you click on that show you some of the areas of the ship, things you have already seen.......let me see if I can figure something out....

Ok...try this....it may be the privacy settings. Do you have your PC set to allow cookies? If not, go to tools on the browser, internet options, privacy, while in here, check to see where the setting is, low should be the minimum(fine but allows cookies).... you want to allow 3rd party cookies, just for this...the other thing is, that first page will not reload if you don't click on the reload link on the blue page, below where the flash player is...it does leave a cookie on your PC, so if you don't allow cookies, then that could be the issue...maybe.

and being on this site is enough. If I get caught watching a flashy video, I will be in serious trouble.

From what I have gathered, freedom's unique qualities include...

-Hot tubs that have an ocean view

-A fun zone play area for the kids

-Some suites have sofa beds

Is that it?

Is there anything else noteworthy in that site?

thanks in advance,

dusty

Thank you all for trying to help me. Nothing seems to do the trick but thanks for trying. I will try to get the website at the next computer I have access to. Maybe it will work there. 1corona4u thank you for trying and thanks for the picture I greatly appreciate the help.

Thank you all for trying to help me. Nothing seems to do the trick but thanks for trying. I will try to get the website at the next computer I have access to. Maybe it will work there. 1corona4u thank you for trying and thanks for the picture I greatly appreciate the help.

No problem. Hopefully, you will get to see it, somehow.:) :confused:

Archived