lovely_serenity's "Live from" Trip Report! Complete Picture Walkthrough, HAL Volendam

lovely_serenity

Hi! :)

Since my report was posted on the Holland America board area, I thought I'd pop by to make a little shout out.

If you'd like, please come read my very first "Live from" Trip Report, as well as my first Holland America cruise experience over on the HAL side of the forum. It is pretty much a complete guide to cruising on the m.s. Volendam.

It is full of pictures (as it is laid out storybook style) and aren't too shabby I might add. ;)

I did my best, so I hope you like it! :D

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1841439

*Note: My camera: Canon EOS 60D

(not my picture, but my camera)

9550986771_6d2d4f8d32_c.jpg

Great report and I always enjoy seeing photos ! :)

Could you add your review to the thread "2013 Cruise Review List". This compilation of cruise reports will be a great resource for those folks planning trips for next year.

Oh! Apparently I've been added without my knowledge! :D haha

Thank you for sharing this with all of us.

Keith

And thank you for reading it Keith! :) by the way, have you seen my new addition post on the (presently) last page? (Page 44 I believe) I have uploaded some videos onto Youtube of all the musical acts that were on board! Just in case you were interested! :D

And thank you for reading it Keith! :) by the way, have you seen my new addition post on the (presently) last page? (Page 44 I believe) I have uploaded some videos onto Youtube of all the musical acts that were on board! Just in case you were interested! :D

Thank you again and I am going to the last page right now to check out the videos.

Thank you.

Keith

Archived