Luggage Expess on Legend; Cabin 4205

judycruiser

Does anyone have any recent experience with Luggage Express on the Legend out of Tampa? Is Southwest one of the airlines which uses this service?

Also, cabin 4205 shows as a modified 4K. Does this cabin have the French doors or a picture window?

Thanks

Judy

Little Rock

Does anyone have any recent experience with Luggage Express on the Legend out of Tampa? Is Southwest one of the airlines which uses this service?

Also, cabin 4205 shows as a modified 4K. Does this cabin have the French doors or a picture window?

Thanks

Judy

Little Rock

Not sure, but I don't think SW does the express luggage. Cabin 4205 Legend is a 4k French Doors and between the lifeboats. An excellent choice.

Not sure, but I don't think SW does the express luggage. Cabin 4205 Legend is a 4k French Doors and between the lifeboats. An excellent choice.

That's what I thought about 4205 and that's what the Carnival description of cabins says.

But, I think I read somewhere that 4205 actually has a big picture window instead of French doors. And, picture of 4205 on Spirit (sister of Legend) on cruiselinerooms looks like a picture window.

Guess, I will pass since I want a balcony handicapped cabin. I am waitlisted for balcony.

Judy

Thanks

Judy

Little Rock

We were on Jet Blue, but I do remember seeing Southwest on the list of airlines as it was the other airline not charging for the first bag. Caution though, we were out of Fort Lauderdale, not Tampa.

Archived