Updated bar menu photos

Daghis

I posted a new thread about this but no one has responded, so I thought I'd ask here.

Are the shooters that are offered in the main dining room included in the premium drink package? I don't want to keep the glass, I just the shooter. What has your experience been?

I posted a new thread about this but no one has responded, so I thought I'd ask here.

Are the shooters that are offered in the main dining room included in the premium drink package? I don't want to keep the glass, I just the shooter. What has your experience been?

I would guess you would have to tell your server you want the same shot but not in a cute glass. I bought the shots last time and did not know the glass was mine to keep because my server never mentioned it:(

$10.35 FOR A MARGARITA!:eek:

No wonder people are trying to sneak alcohol on-board!:p

That's highway robbery!:mad:

I just paid that much for fifth of Captain's!!!:D

Its a patron margarita and most places on land charge at least 9.50. Im sure you can get a well one for 6.50.:o

Were the beer bags available during your sailing?

BTW - Enjoyed the review...

Thanks!

I don't know about beer bags. I spent most of my time out of the sun, and I didn't see any sold inside.

Thanks for posting, helps a lot. Will this be for all RC ships? We're going on Indy next year, will prob increase again by then.....

Royal Caribbean seems to standardize their bar menus, so I'm guessing it would. Independence of the Seas in Europe, however, would likely have higher prices as it seems that the normally separate gratuity seems to be bundled into the menu price there.

While onboard Allure of the Seas, I noticed that the bar menus seemed to have been updated from my last sailing. I took pictures of all the pages of the menu to share with others here.

You can download the menu in this PDF: Beverage Menu

Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. We are sailing on our first cruise in Dec ( Radiance ) and this gives us a great idea of what's available. We loved those Long Island Iced Teas in Hawaii...can't wait to try them on board !

Angela, Sydney Australia.

$10.35 FOR A MARGARITA!:eek:

No wonder people are trying to sneak alcohol on-board!:p

That's highway robbery!:mad:

I just paid that much for fifth of Captain's!!!:D

I'm right there with ya. If I'm going to pay $10.35 for a Margarita then there had better be a shiny pole near by with a half naked woman swinging on it!

Thanks for posting this. I have only ever sailed on Carnival. May will be my first cruise with Royal. Good to know the prices ahead of time. My fiance has sailed Royal in the past but, as a non drinker, he couldn't give me an idea of pricing. Some of those drinks look like must tries!

Archived