Updated bar menu photos

Daghis

While onboard Allure of the Seas, I noticed that the bar menus seemed to have been updated from my last sailing. I took pictures of all the pages of the menu to share with others here.

You can download the menu in this PDF: Beverage Menu

Thanks for taking the time to scan and upload.

I noticed the new bar menu on Explorer last week. Besides the nice new pictures, there are big, new prices. For example, the Long Island Iced Tea went from $8 to $9.50.

I noticed the new bar menu on Explorer last week. Besides the nice new pictures, there are big, new prices. For example, the Long Island Iced Tea went from $8 to $9.50.

Thanks. I was contemplating purchasing the drink package and this will help.

Actually, that is a good point. With the higher drink prices, it probably changes the break-even point for deciding when to purchase the package instead of paying per-drink.

While onboard Allure of the Seas, I noticed that the bar menus seemed to have been updated from my last sailing. I took pictures of all the pages of the menu to share with others here.

Seriously - this little puppy doesn't drink...yet. I'm gonna have to try like everything on the menu. :eek: Thanks!

I can not tell you how much I love you right now. I have looked everywhere for the complete list of booze in the alcohol package. We bought it and my hubby really wanted to know what scotch it included. Thanks so much!

Hope this isn't a dumb question but is this a pretty universal beverage menu for all Royal Caribbean ships? I haven't sailed RCI in a couple years but am considering the premium drinks package for upcoming cruise in December on Adventure.

Also, anyone know which bars/lounges have the widest selection?

Hopefully this is similar to what I will run into on the IOS. Thank u for the scan/upload

Hope this isn't a dumb question but is this a pretty universal beverage menu for all Royal Caribbean ships? I haven't sailed RCI in a couple years but am considering the premium drinks package for upcoming cruise in December on Adventure.

Hopefully shouldn't be to much of a difference.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for the upload. I might go to the Bartender and ask for a non-alcoholic drink on sailaway. :D

Actually, that is a good point. With the higher drink prices, it probably changes the break-even point for deciding when to purchase the package instead of paying per-drink.

Thank you so much for taking the time to photo/upload the entire menu.

This definitely justifies my need for the premium beverage package. Considering my two favorite drinks are now $9.50 + Tip, that's $11 per drink and you would only have to drink 5 per day to break even. It will also be convenient to have that bill already paid before I even get on the ship!!

Thanks again!

Thank you!!!

We saw the menu that Marc posted both in Schooner and Viking Crown. Those bars always seem to have the full menu.

Thanks for posting. I find it interesting that, in the beer section, many U.S. domestic beers (Bud, Coors, etc) are priced higher than imports (Corona, Heineken, etc).

This seems a bit screwy compared to what you usually see. That said, I won't complain. I've enjoyed more than a few Coronas while on vacation! :D

Thanks for taking the time to scan and upload.

The new menu went into effect on Allure in April, these were the prices, also these typicaly include the souvenier glass, one can reduce the cost by opting for a regular glass.

Thanks for posting. I find it interesting that, in the beer section, many U.S. domestic beers (Bud, Coors, etc) are priced higher than imports (Corona, Heineken, etc).

This seems a bit screwy compared to what you usually see. That said, I won't complain. I've enjoyed more than a few Coronas while on vacation! :D

That's because they are 16oz, the imports are not.

Thank you for taking the time, you will have made a lot of people happy.

The new menu went into effect on Allure in April, these were the prices, also these typicaly include the souvenier glass, one can reduce the cost by opting for a regular glass.

That was not my experience. Maybe it depends on the type of drink, but the Long Beach Iced Tea was served in a plain plastic glass and the cost was $9.50.

That was not my experience. Maybe it depends on the type of drink, but the Long Beach Iced Tea was served in a plain plastic glass and the cost was $9.50.

Sorry to hear that, no way, I am paying $9.50 to drink from a plastic container, but that's just me. The price itself is not that bad I just have a pet peeve about plastic. :-)

Actually, near the bottom of several of the pages in the menu, it says "Keep the glass for an additional 2.75". The listed prices for the drinks would seem to be in just a regular glass.

Sorry to hear that, no way, I am paying $9.50 to drink from a plastic container, but that's just me. The price itself is not that bad I just have a pet peeve about plastic. :-)

The $9.50 was quite a shock to me too!

Archived