Little Things You Wished You Brought

jan can

Do they have separate shampoo and conditioner? And facial soap and mouthwash? If not, I will buy some in Budapest.

I've always had shampoo and conditioner and facial soap in Budapest. Mouthwash I don't specifically recall, but I usually bring my own anyway. you will also want to bring a washcloth (i recommend a real cheap, brightly colored one that you won't forget and won't miss if you do) ... facecloths can be spotty in Europe, some hotels have them, some don't. They all have blow dryers too...unless you're staying at a very small or low end hotel.

I've always had shampoo and conditioner and facial soap in Budapest. Mouthwash I don't specifically recall, but I usually bring my own anyway. you will also want to bring a washcloth (i recommend a real cheap, brightly colored one that you won't forget and won't miss if you do) ... facecloths can be spotty in Europe, some hotels have them, some don't. They all have blow dryers too...unless you're staying at a very small or low end hotel.

Tried to delete this post and cannot:o I misunderstood your post and thought you were asking about hotels in Budapest, but now I see you were asking about Viking ship, which I've never been on.

Do they have separate shampoo and conditioner? And facial soap and mouthwash? If not, I will buy some in Budapest.

From the Viking online handbook: (The products are L'Occitane and they are very nice.

Your ship has hair dryers for guest use. Most staterooms are equipped with a hair dryer; if there isn’t one in your stateroom, you can request one at reception and it will be provided to you. Your stateroom amenities include shower gel, shampoo, body lotion, shower cap and vanity kit.

To find your way around the river vessel or ocean cruise ship when the vessel has no power for lights. Also in an onboard fire it will assist you to see where you are going in smoke.

Think back to Carnival's wonderful cruise in the Gulf of Mexico into Mobile, Alabama.

Also can be used to look under bed to make sure there is nothing hiding under the bed.:D

LOL, I always check under the bed. I also check closets and make sure the peephole hasn't been turned the other way around. Call me paranoid.

Felicia

The answers to my questions.

There is a lightweight clothesline in the shower.

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, facial bar, shower cap, puffs, Kleenex, supplied.

I went to purchase some supplies in Budapest. That was a bit of a challenge when there were no words I recognized on bottles. Shampoo yes, finally found a Dove conditioner that I don't need now.

The mouthwash (I think that's what it is :rolleyes:) has an unusual cherry flavour.

I would pack a couple of purse size Kleenex for use in the toilets during an excursion.

Also would suggest a highlighter to mark your map. I hate looking at a map to reference where I started and having to find the spot again. I usually have one with me for travel.

The answers to my questions.

There is a lightweight clothesline in the shower.

Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, facial bar, shower cap, puffs, Kleenex, supplied.

I went to purchase some supplies in Budapest. That was a bit of a challenge when there were no words I recognized on bottles. Shampoo yes, finally found a Dove conditioner that I don't need now.

The mouthwash (I think that's what it is :rolleyes:) has an unusual cherry flavour.

I would pack a couple of purse size Kleenex for use in the toilets during an excursion.

Also would suggest a highlighter to mark your map. I hate looking at a map to reference where I started and having to find the spot again. I usually have one with me for travel.

I travel with Urinelles if I'm going to a place that possibly may not have western style toilets. But I also take a little toilet paper from the room or cabin rather than packing purse size Kleenex.

Archived