sailboats at RIU Nassau

tinkr2

I looked at doing the AI day pass at RIU and I seem to remember a guy on the last cruse telling me that hobie cats or sunfish were included? Can anyone verify this? It would be the only reason I would go there.

I've been to RIU twice and have not seen any sailboats. I did see one at Sheraton but there didn't seem to be anyone using it. Sandals has Hobie Cats.

Thanks. I love all the Sandals...almost as much as cruising...but not for a half day.

Yeah, that wouldn't be worth it for half a day. Sheraton would probably be your best best. Why don't you try contacting them to see if the sailboat(s) is available? They definitely had one when we were there (see picture below) but I didn't see anyone using it.

ry%3D480

Sheraton is on Cable Beach. The day pass is $30 a person and includes the beach, pool and watersports (kayaks, paddleboards, floats). It's not AI, but why pay for AI for only half a day? When we went, we ate lunch on the ship and then just bought drinks and some conch fritters at the hotel. It was a nice way to spend an afternoon.

Archived