First night specialty dining?

StarSong

I read somewhere on these boards (can't find it now, of course), that the price is discounted for the first nights in specialty restaurants like Chops & Portofino.

Has anyone had experience with this, and if so, would you guide me on how to get that special rate?

Thanks...

I read somewhere on these boards (can't find it now, of course), that the price is discounted for the first nights in specialty restaurants like Chops & Portofino.

Has anyone had experience with this, and if so, would you guide me on how to get that special rate?

Thanks...

Check upon immediately boarding the ship as I believe that type of special is not available on-line.

Thanks...

I believe higher level C&A members have a BOGO coupon for first night specialty dining. There is also a discounted rate available online for large group booking (I believe it's for 8 or more).

I am not aware of any other first night discounts available, but would be interested to hear if they do exist!

We made first night reservations on the Oasis in Giovannis, must be a party of six or more. It was $14 p/p instead of $20. Reservation was made online (we don't sail until December) They do sell out and then are removed from online menu.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Archived