Choclate Party is it worth it??

granni10

Some of the items are really good, others not so much. People cutting in lines & acting like they hadn't eaten in days. Saw a man reach in with his fork to taste one of the display cakes that hadn't been cut yet. Lack of manners is the main reason we avoid the buffet lines. Then you look at the tables & 75% is left on their plates. We skipped it on our last cruise.

The buffett is so so. I dont think any of the cakes taste good the cheese cake was always good. And maybe the fruit with chocolate. My DW usealy hits it and brings me back something but I deffinately think most of the deserts on board are not good. There are a few good deserts. my DS only eats the jello and the ice cream he has a peanut and egg allergy so we dont do much else.

is the chocolate buffett one every sailing? Would a 4 nighter on the Inspiration have one? Just curious.

Kerrie :)

Had it in May but very limited. Not as the photo posted earlier. I was hoping for a chocolate fountain. Hard to find sugar free items. I'll be going again next week so I'll see if anything has changed.

Had it in May but very limited. Not as the photo posted earlier. I was hoping for a chocolate fountain. Hard to find sugar free items. I'll be going again next week so I'll see if anything has changed.

We had a chocolate fountain on the Valor last week! With fruit kabobs to dunk!

Funny to read so many people not caring for the chocolate buffet, because this time we thought it was better this cruise than in past cruises........we were on the Aug 24th Pride cruise.........the mousse was simply delicious and we thought the pear cake was moist with delicious chocolate.......the fruit dipped in chocolate was really good too.......many things I didn't love but it was sure fun trying them;)yummy.........have fun and enjoy...........:)

Archived