Quick question about the Pride

JackieH

We are booked on the Pride for Dec 2013. This will be our 4th Carnival cruise..

Is it true that they do not serve breakfast or lunch in the main dining room? Is the dining room only for dinner only? On the other 3 Carnival cruises we could eat in the main dining room for breakfast and lunch ? Just curious thats all. We like the main dining room in the past for meals,it makes it feel like we are really on vacation other than the buffet;)

We are booked on the Pride for Dec 2013. This will be our 4th Carnival cruise..

Is it true that they do not serve breakfast or lunch in the main dining room? Is the dining room only for dinner only? On the other 3 Carnival cruises we could eat in the main dining room for breakfast and lunch ? Just curious thats all. We like the main dining room in the past for meals,it makes it feel like we are really on vacation other than the buffet;)

Hi JackieH -

We were on the Pride in April and had breakfast in the MDR. Actually, one day it was quite comical, because nothing DH and I ordered came correctly (ie corned beef hash instead of hash browns; over easy eggs instead of scrambled, coffee instead of tea). But for us it wasn't a big deal, and we actually liked everything we were served.

And I just today booked again for December 15. SO EXCITED!

Hi JackieH -

We were on the Pride in April and had breakfast in the MDR. Actually, one day it was quite comical, because nothing DH and I ordered came correctly (ie corned beef hash instead of hash browns; over easy eggs instead of scrambled, coffee instead of tea). But for us it wasn't a big deal, and we actually liked everything we were served.

And I just today booked again for December 15. SO EXCITED!

Booked for the 15th also. Prices were too low to pass by.:D

Breakfast is everyday in the dining room- on sea days it has a different menu and is technically brunch. No lunch on port days in MDR.

Brunch started at 8:30 on Pride just last week. The time if regular breakfast will be determined by port times, so just check the Fun Times you will receive the night before.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Archived