Special Occasion Package question

Lillykat

On the Special Occasion Package -

Package includes:

• One bottle of champagne in your stateroom

• A framed formal portrait

• Canapés or petits fours delivered to your stateroom on the evening of your choice

• Champagne breakfast in bed — a bottle of domestic champagne with breakfast in your stateroom the morning of your choice

When they say champagne breakfast in bed - has anyone done this? Is it a full breakfast - do you have any say in what is brought? How exactly does it work?

It's been a while, but yes, it was a full breakfast. Our steward asked us which day we'd like to have breakfast in bed, brought a menu that is the same as that placed in full suites so we could pre-order, and arranged the time for us. It was pure decadence. Make sure to order extra OJ so you can make Mimosas.

It came in our pre cruise package. But I actually looked online and called the 1800 number to do it. Go to the princess website and click on the I think it is the before you sail brochure - it is at the end of it where the other packages are mentioned.

They didn't give us a choice of when we could have it on board I was told I had to tell them at time of booking the package what night I wanted the champagne and the breakfast had to be the next morning. There was no choice in this - I would love to switch days when I get onboard if they will let us.

We just did this a couple weeks ago on the Sapphire. Waiting in our room was a special door hanger for the champagne breakfast. (probably the same hanger in the suites and they wrote on the champagne). We made our selections and hung it out on the door the night before we wanted it. So we chose the food we wanted and the morning we wanted.

Archived