Carnival moving your cabin~

Litewait

I am looking at booking an obstructed walkway cabin. The only ones left are Handicap accessible. I know there is a chance of being moved should someone need the cabin.

My question is this I will be paying $12.90 per person more per day than the categories below it. I know they can't down grade you. The only catecory above me would be an interior spa cabin. If we had to be moved we would go to that level I would assume it's the next one. Would that include spa access?

Thanks!

I am looking at booking an obstructed walkway cabin. The only ones left are Handicap accessible. I know there is a chance of being moved should someone need the cabin.

My question is this I will be paying $12.90 per person more per day than the categories below it. I know they can't down grade you. The only catecory above me would be an interior spa cabin. If we had to be moved we would go to that level I would assume it's the next one. Would that include spa access?

Thanks!

We book these room often, you do stand the chance of being bumped, but it would be to an ocean view room, which is the next category. The go by categories, not floors.

We book these room often, you do stand the chance of being bumped, but it would be to an ocean view room, which is the next category. The go by categories, not floors.

However, these are classified as inside cabins and booked under the inside tab..

Didn't mean to offend anyone:D. The one I want to book is the 2nd highest inside category. Next would be inside Spa cabin.. I'm just wondering if they did bump me I would assume to the next category ( being Spa) are the Spa amenities included?

It's one of those I could do the inside with the obstructed window..I could probably be happy without the window if the spa was included. Just checking all the options/ Its was out so the chances of being bumped I think are high.:(

Have cabins on main deck forward that actually have windows. There is a walkway/deck in front of them. You can see the ocean but it's kind of blocked. Its almost like having your own private deck. Few people go out there. It can however be quite windy at times. Freedom has it..

Have cabins on main deck forward that actually have windows. There is a walkway/deck in front of them. You can see the ocean but it's kind of blocked. Its almost like having your own private deck. Few people go out there. It can however be quite windy at times. Freedom has it..

Have you stayed in one before? I wouldn't mind trying one but I would be concerned about the motion with it being all the way forward. I would love access to that deck. Wonder if you could round up a few chairs to use out there. ;)

You would probably have to call and ask but I don't think you will get spa access if you are bumped. I'm pretty sure I read a thread or two a while back that said if they didn't pay for the amenities and just upgraded it wasn't included. This was for upgrading with early saver so your case might be different.

Have you stayed in one before? I wouldn't mind trying one but I would be concerned about the motion with it being all the way forward. I would love access to that deck. Wonder if you could round up a few chairs to use out there. ;)

But a friend did in August on the freedom.. Nice cabin. There was more motion in my cabin way aft..

Archived