NYC Breakaway 9-15-2013 w/ pics

Medtech2

That big screen is in Spice H20. It's an adults only area but I've heard of children being in there a few times. Movies are shown on the big screen, that spans 2 decks, in the atrium.

Thanks, what do they show on this screen during the day and at night for the adults?

MedTech, thanks so much for the fabulous review! And your pictures...oh my :D! I don't know why I never saw this review last year when you first got back...probably because in September 2013 I was quite sure I would never cruise on this ship (too big...too many pax :eek:)...but I eventually did :o:D...and, quite remarkably, discovered I love the Breakaway! Thanks again for my BA "fix" ;) ...I still have to wait 2 more months before boarding again!

Medtech,

So glad the review was bumped up and you are still following responses! I just read the entire review and loved it! Thank you for sharing your incredible pictures and all the details. Question for you - How was the Atlantic crossing to Bermuda? Was the day at sea rough water? We really want to go to Bermuda but are concerned about rough seas and getting sea sick.

MedTech, thanks so much for the fabulous review! And your pictures...oh my :D! I don't know why I never saw this review last year when you first got back...probably because in September 2013 I was quite sure I would never cruise on this ship (too big...too many pax :eek:)...but I eventually did :o:D...and, quite remarkably, discovered I love the Breakaway! Thanks again for my BA "fix" ;) ...I still have to wait 2 more months before boarding again!

Wow! I am certainly envious of your upcoming cruise schedule! Looks like you are going to have a fun Fall!

Medtech,

So glad the review was bumped up and you are still following responses! I just read the entire review and loved it! Thank you for sharing your incredible pictures and all the details. Question for you - How was the Atlantic crossing to Bermuda? Was the day at sea rough water? We really want to go to Bermuda but are concerned about rough seas and getting sea sick.

I am prone to seasickness and yet never had a problem on this ship!

These larger ships seem to be fine for me. Of course you can never tell if you are going to hit a squall but overall I think the crossing to Bermuda is fine.

Medtech,

Actually, if you look at Post #72 you will see how smooth the ocean was...

• 11 months later...