Shuttle FLL to POM Hotel

sml3

We are flying into FLL the day before our cruise and wanting to stay near the port of Miami. Are there any shuttle services that will stop and let us purchase our wine or can someone recommend a somewhat budget friendly hotel in February that is walking distance to someplace we can buy wine? Thanks.

There are several CVS and Walgrens drug stores scattered around donwtown Miami that will have what you need -- what hotels are you looking at? :confused:

I do not know what hotels to look at. Downtown area? I have never been to Miami before. Hotels near Miami airport are cheapest. Would like to stay under $200/night. It's hard to know when looking at a hotel what it is close to. I know there is a lot of good information on these boards but weeding through it can be a daunting task!

If you have never been to Miami, don't stay in an "airport" hotel. Staying downtown will at least get you near water. But again, the city itself to me, pretty much just another big city. If you can afford it (which depends on the date needed) head over to Miami Beach. Even if a little north of South Beach, the bus service back and forth is good. And now you will see the "Miami" that people know from pictures, tv and movies.

Archived