has anyone ever had this issue ????

help04me

I booked fos dec 31 2013 for October t got a great price even for an interior 1190 total 100 $ discount plus 50 coupon they sent me so fast forward to yesterday I have refer 9 other guests for this cruise who has never sailed with royal Caribbean before 3 additional staterooms . so I go to enter my bring a friend to find out they are not eligible due to the ta putting me into a group booking that I wasn't aware of . my ta has seen left company . I have been on the phone for 2hrs to get some help. At what point is enough . still appears I will not get my referral s. so any advise would be helpful. it will not ruin my cruise if I don't get them but what is fair is fair . I will have a GREAT time

Unfortunately, you will have to fight it out with your TA. If they booked you in a group booking, it does not qualify for the "refer a friend" OBC.

Also, since you booked with a TA, Royal can't even talk to you about your booking. They will only deal with the travel agency.

I booked fos dec 31 2013 for October t got a great price even for an interior 1190 total 100 $ discount plus 50 coupon they sent me so fast forward to yesterday I have refer 9 other guests for this cruise who has never sailed with royal Caribbean before 3 additional staterooms . so I go to enter my bring a friend to find out they are not eligible due to the ta putting me into a group booking that I wasn't aware of . my ta has seen left company . I have been on the phone for 2hrs to get some help. At what point is enough . still appears I will not get my referral s. so any advise would be helpful. it will not ruin my cruise if I don't get them but what is fair is fair . I will have a GREAT time

Chances are you're getting some kind of perk for being booked in the group -- like OBC. If they take you out of the group you may lose your OBC -- it could be worth it if you'd get more from the friend referrals.

Archived