Premium Vista Balcony - Breeze

Bernie388

Hi, we are thinking about booking a premium vista balcony on the Breeze. The cruise is about 9 months away. My question is, there are only a couple of these balconies left. If we book one and there are none left, does that mean we should stop looking for price drops? There would be no additional price drop if all those balconies are booked, right? We always like to look for price drops when we book a regular cabin but if they are all filled I cant see any additional price drops obviously. Would we qualify for any other price drops in the future? Appreciate the advise....

Hi, we are thinking about booking a premium vista balcony on the Breeze. The cruise is about 9 months away. My question is, there are only a couple of these balconies left. If we book one and there are none left, does that mean we should stop looking for price drops? There would be no additional price drop if all those balconies are booked, right? We always like to look for price drops when we book a regular cabin but if they are all filled I cant see any additional price drops obviously. Would we qualify for any other price drops in the future? Appreciate the advise....

Correct!

We usually book the aft wraps and price drops are REALLY rare. We have never had a price drop until the Trimpuh had it's issues - then there were a few - but those were pretty much across the board for most sailings.

Which cabin is available?? We've had 6501....twice! ;)

Correct!

We usually book the aft wraps and price drops are REALLY rare. We have never had a price drop until the Trimpuh had it's issues - then there were a few - but those were pretty much across the board for most sailings.

Which cabin is available?? We've had 6501....twice! ;)

Thanks! 6470 and your old cabin 6501 are available, lol. We really like to look for price drops. If we book a regular balcony, I'm sure we will still see some since we are so far out from sailing... But.... an aft wrap looks awesome, lol. Thanks again

We have our first vista suite this Thanksgiving. Can't wait!!! They sold out before any price drops but I knew that would happen.

Don't book it or not book it based on price drops, book it because you want the room. :)

Expect not to see a drop and if you get one, consider it a plus. :D

We booked our 2 triple spa interior rooms about 11 months before our last cruise with early saver rates. They were the last triple rooms available in that category. About 5 weeks before our cruise, the rates dropped on balcony rooms and other categories, so I upgraded one of the triples to a balcony room. When I canceled the room, that showed my old room available at a lower price. I was able to get over $200 shipboard credit on the other triple room when that happened by filling out the price protection form online. If you book early saver--if they have early saver back later--keep looking at price reductions and check to see if rooms become available in your category because someone could cancel their room in your same category to upgrade like I did.

Price drops for the Aft wraps are VERY rare, but never lose hope ! We are booked on a B2B in #6470 on the Breeze. Got not one, but THREE price drops on the cabin for the "first" cruise - totalled $300 ! I was pleasantly surprised as it was totally unexpected given that there are only 8 of these cabins on the ship.

We booked our 2 triple spa interior rooms about 11 months before our last cruise with early saver rates. They were the last triple rooms available in that category. About 5 weeks before our cruise, the rates dropped on balcony rooms and other categories, so I upgraded one of the triples to a balcony room. When I canceled the room, that showed my old room available at a lower price. I was able to get over $200 shipboard credit on the other triple room when that happened by filling out the price protection form online. If you book early saver--if they have early saver back later--keep looking at price reductions and check to see if rooms become available in your category because someone could cancel their room in your same category to upgrade like I did.

Thanks!

Archived