Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Awwww, I could tell Arielle was crying just by the photo. I'd be petrified too! I'm terrified of heights/roller coasters, etc, but I'll still ride a roller coaster. Lol. I hope to see more.

If I may, can I ask about Mitchell? Why didn't he join? I've noticed he hasn't joined you (or at least been in many pictures) on excursions....

Once we got back on solid ground, we took off our gear, grabbed an inner tube, put on a life jacket, a helmet fitted with a light and made our way to the cool waters of the Caves Branch River.

IMG_6290_zps166a628e.jpg

IMG_6295_zps1a36ec68.jpg

IMG_6300_zps7be26751.jpg

P3600716_zps1f9b1192.jpg

P3600719_zpsbf28f23c.jpg

P3600714_zps78c01000.jpg

IMG_0508_zps6f026de8.jpg

DSCN3465_zps4596b1f7.jpg

1_zpsc04f071c.png

120_zpsc11cb465.jpg

P1000669_zpscfa50b37.jpg

After the cave tubing, we were brought back to the base, where we had an authentic Belizean lunch of chicken, rice, beans and coleslaw at the Jaguar Jungle Café. We had worked up quite an appetite and it was delicious. They have a bar where you can buy beer, cocktails and sodas.

Overall, well worth the money spent, we could have booked outside of Carnival for a zip line and cave tubing adventure (no rappelling) and saved money but for us it was not worth it, since the duration of the excursion was 6.5 hours and you’re in a tendered port for only 8 hours.

On the way back to the ship Elvis kept us entertained with his enthusiasm and knowledge of his country. Near the end of the tour he played a trivia game with questions about Belize. Then he gave out prizes such as Belizean currency, flags, etc. for the right answers. I believe everyone gave Elvis a nice tip.

Thanks for the great review!!! I wish somoe would do a Triumph review this detailed. Love all your pictures of the ship and the incredible review of Mr. Sanchos. Validates my suggestion to our group to go there next March.

Thank you. I want to go back to Mr. Sanchos. :D

Awwww, I could tell Arielle was crying just by the photo. I'd be petrified too! I'm terrified of heights/roller coasters, etc, but I'll still ride a roller coaster. Lol. I hope to see more.

If I may, can I ask about Mitchell? Why didn't he join? I've noticed he hasn't joined you (or at least been in many pictures) on excursions....

Mitchel prefers to stay on the ship. Out of the 8 excursions we did he came on three of them. Mr. Sanchos, Victor Bodden tour and the Irie tour in Curacao.

Not sure I would want to repell from atop the Crystal Cave ziplining and tubing sounds like fun, repelling not so much.

Enjoying the pictures, sorry your camera died on you would have loved to see those pictures.

your reviews!! Going back to Belize for a second time next year. Your excursion was thru Carnival? How many zip lines were there? How much was the excursion?

We cave tubed last time and personally thought it a little boring. But mixed with the zip lining and rapelling it would be a fun day.

Thanks for the review!:D

Upon our return to the ship it was time to get ready for dinner. Mitchel hanging around in our cabin while we got ready.

DSC_0605_zpsc56b2a31.jpg

DSC_0606_zps956c4224.jpg

DSC_0611_zpseece28ad.jpg

Oyster Rockefeller

DSC_0607_zpsae02502a.jpg

Chicken Tenders Marinated in Thai Spices

DSC_0608_zpsf475d062.jpg

Duet of Petite Filet Mignon and Short-Rib Confit

DSC_0609_zpsdd9377c0.jpg

Have a question, have your children ever participated in a Club o2 or Circle C excursion during port days? I noted in the posts for one of the older clubs the Turtle Farm in Grand Cayman was offered.

My DD is moving up to the 12-14 group, (which I can never remember if it's O2 or C), for our next cruise and was curious.

I love those pictures of Tracy and you on the deck with the sun in the back ground.

Tracy and Arielle love to sing and as a consequence we spent a lot of time at karaoke and Superstar Live.

DSC_0645_zps3cad2b26.jpg

DSC_0644_zps899ab720.jpg

DSC_0647_zpse59b16aa.jpg

DSC_0648_zps29549440.jpg

Jeremy was a first time cruiser and he loved karaoke. We became friends.

DSC_0643_zps023284a7.jpg

Arielle’s friends

DSC_0649_zpsebd05c96.jpg