Help Excursion in Jamaica Cancelled

kteachcruiser52

Our Rio Bueno River Tubing Excursion from RCL for the port of Falmouth Jamacia was cancelled. They said I could book the Chucka River tubing, but the reviews on CC for this were not good. I am thinking of doing this privately. Has anyone used Liberty Tours, Marks Tours, of Mava Shaw of Know Jamacia Tours for a tubing excursion. has anyone done Liberty Tour of River Tubing and Irie Blue Hole? Thanks for your help. We have booked private tours, but we are a little nervous about doing this in Jamacia. We have went to the Ocho Rios port once before.

Our Rio Bueno River Tubing Excursion from RCL for the port of Falmouth Jamacia was cancelled. They said I could book the Chucka River tubing, but the reviews on CC for this were not good. I am thinking of doing this privately. Has anyone used Liberty Tours, Marks Tours, of Mava Shaw of Know Jamacia Tours for a tubing excursion. has anyone done Liberty Tour of River Tubing and Irie Blue Hole? Thanks for your help. We have booked private tours, but we are a little nervous about doing this in Jamacia. We have went to the Ocho Rios port once before.

I have used Liberty Tours Jamaica and enjoyed it both times. Going to Irie Blue Hole was the highlight of my visit to Jamaica.

We are booked with Marva Shaw for our cruise in March. She responded to all my emails within 24 hours, and seems to have a good reputation. We recommended her to friends who were in Jamaica on Freedom last month, and they were very happy with their tour and the service they received. They did a combination tour of Dunn's River Falls and River tubing.

http://www.knowjamaica.com/en/2010/07/falmouth-trelawny-tours

have you checked out fy 78 it gives you white river tubing . I did this it empties into the ocean and shaw park is a 10 minute walk . we had a nice lunch . and also feature dunns river falls. the tubing was fun and you pass a fishing village alone the way. very entertaining guides .

Don't be nervous about booking a private tour in Jamaica! We did a private tour with Liberty Tours Jamaica and it was the BEST one yet! I have been to Jamaica many times before on cruises, and I just found LTJ this past August, Ricardo our driver was fabulous!!! This was the highlight of our cruise! We went to Secret Falls, 2 ppl in our group had pre arranged with Ricardo to do river tubing, so he dropped them off and took us to Shaw Park (close by) for picture taking, then we picked up our 2 friends at the bottom after tubing, then we all went to Scotchies for lunch!

At no time did I ever feel unsafe. Secret Falls was the most beautiful place! Email LTJ and ask their opinion of what river tubing to do. They are natives and know their island VERY well!

Archived