Third time on Dream...what would you do different

im4clowns

Went on the Dream in May with family. My sister had to cancel a few days out due to union negotiations at her work. Doing the Dream in two weeks with my sister since she missed out inMay. Also going my DH, DD, and another sister.

This will be 3rd time in 15 months on the Dream Western Carribean. Looking to have a few different experiences this time. If you could do another cruise on the Dream....is there anything you would do different?

Thanks.

Maybe you can stay on the ship during a port? Spa special or spa package? Behind the fun tour or chefs table? I sailed the Dream 2x in 6 months so I understand what u mean ( did western both times). Maybe enjoy a sunset on deck or watch a movie on the big screen? Nab one of the serenity hammocks for a rest in the early evening. What about a different excursion that you didn't do on your other sailings?

Went on the Dream in May with family. My sister had to cancel a few days out due to union negotiations at her work. Doing the Dream in two weeks with my sister since she missed out inMay. Also going my DH, DD, and another sister.

This will be 3rd time in 15 months on the Dream Western Carribean. Looking to have a few different experiences this time. If you could do another cruise on the Dream....is there anything you would do different?

Thanks.

Somehow we missed out on the spa when we sailed. After seeing pictures I would have booked a spa balcony and spent some quality time there.

In jan it was my third cruise(but on dif ships) so i said i wanted to try new things. Did the spa and tea time. Both were lots of fun. Still wanna do a steakhouse but saving that for a treat with my dh.

Archived