What liquor store in St. Thomas?

pamelab

Another vote for AH Riise. They are dependabe, reliable and have been in business at least 50 years....

Sail,

In your opinion, is it better to buy liquor from st. Thomas or San Juan ? And will I have any problems with HAL bringing 5 bottles back on the ship after new policy ?? Oh wait , do I take em back or does the shop deliver it to the ship ? Thanks sail :)

• 2 weeks later...

St Thomas (near he pier) better prices than San Juan, St Martin very good too. AH Riise very good place to buy. Also check out the Cruzan Rum stand outside. Remember. to tip the server, and sample as much as you want! Cruzan has become my favorite from that stand, I never miss going!!

Safe sailing

St Thomas (near he pier) better prices than San Juan, St Martin very good too. AH Riise very good place to buy. Also check out the Cruzan Rum stand outside. Remember. to tip the server, and sample as much as you want! Cruzan has become my favorite from that stand, I never miss going!!

Safe sailing

Thank you for replying. Appreciate it :)

just save it for the next time you have a sore throat since it tastes like cough medicine.

I had made a note to buy Guava berry but am also, rethinking:confused:

Does it really taste like cough medicine or was that a joke?

Don't want to drag home a liter of cough medicine!

and the close out store on the first level has some really great buys. I've bought a gin that sells in Florida for $39 and there for $10. Some other deals are very good both upstairs and down. Many are as cheap as STT or even less or with a free 375 ltr when you buy 2. There is a second store at Crown Bay that sells 4 ltrs of Grey Goose for $100.

Edited by SeaBands

Are you kidding?:confused:

I had it in my notes to buy but now I am thinking "NOT" :eek:.

We love the quavaberry coladas!!! They are YUMMY!! The offer free samples when you go to the store.

Here is the website: http://www.guavaberry.com

I thought we were out but this thread prompted me to check. Hmmm...guess what we'll be having this weekend :D

BTW: Guavaberry is made in St Maarten, not St. Thomas.

Edited by Flacruiser123
Edited to add location

I assume you aren't reminding me that they are made in st maarten and not st thomas since i stated that in my original comment.

To OP, try a sample if you want of the coolada and form your own opinion. That yellow hut was like a chaotic mad house of cruise people practically breaking down the door.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Forums mobile app

Edited by TwinPrincessMermaids

Safe sailing

The Cruzan Rum stand is awesome. We never did get to the beach that day. I don't think I've ever had a buzz like that so early in the day! Looking forward to going back in February... but this time I will avoid the Cruzan Rum stand so I can visit one of the beautiful beaches that St. Thomas is noted for!;)

Thanks for the info

Where is the K-Mart?

How much better are the prices? Looking for that Cruzan Rum

Safe sailing

Up the street from the port. You can see the sign from the Ship usually. For Cruzan it was $12 a handle in February. They box and package it for you so it is easy to take it back to the ship. I carried back 2 cases no problem.

Up the street from the port. You can see the sign from the Ship usually. For Cruzan it was $12 a handle in February. They box and package it for you so it is easy to take it back to the ship. I carried back 2 cases no problem.

Sorry to sound stupid....but what is a handle?

Safe sailing