Royal Princess Forward Suites - Window?

The4OfUs

Hi all

Currently booked in an S5 Premium Suite on deck 11 on the Royal in March - cannot for the life of me find ANY "real" photos or videos of this room type, although given there are only 8 on the ship, I guess that's a VERY small group of folks who may have sailed in one as of yet.

I was reading in this thread that these seem to have a forward facing window as well as the side facing balcony - and it certainly seems like there's a window in the deck plan room layout graphic, but who knows, because they seem to use that same graphic for ALL the suites, which is incredibly frustrating.

Anyone have any clue about this?

Thank you!!

Nikki :)

As Dave said in his post, it certainly appears that there is a window facing forward. I haven't seen anyone posts with photos or a review of these suites however.

Me neither. :(

I'd be psyched if there was one, though! :D

There certainly are windows in the photos of the front of the ship for the decks under the bridge....on all decks. No reason to think that the deck plans are wrong.

I agree, the windows are there, I just can't tell if they are actually incorporated in the room or part of some other space. :)

I agree, the windows are there, I just can't tell if they are actually incorporated in the room or part of some other space. :)
I don't know how the window would be incorporated into the room layout. Need to wait to hear from someone who has stayed in one of the S5s

I don't know how the window would be incorporated into the room layout. Need to wait to hear from someone who has stayed in one of the S5s

Oh, I just recognized your name from the other thread - are you still booked in one of these for your Royal cruise? :)

Oh, I just recognized your name from the other thread - are you still booked in one of these for your Royal cruise? :)
We didn't have a suite booked on the Royal, but a Cat D4 true aft deluxe balcony. We had to cancel our Grand Med/Maiden TA cruises but are now booked in a Cat D4 for the Royal's Spring TA next year.

I think you have a side facing balcony. The one cabins I know of that have a side balcony and a forward facing window are the side/forward facing mini-suites on the Marina and Lido Deck (M107/08, L107/08)

Oops - my brain isn't working today. It DOES appear that these suites have a forward window as well as a side balcony.

Archived