Royal Princess Cabin with Upper

chubbypiggy

Anyone has pictures showing a standard balcony cabin and/or a deluxe balcony cabin (on Royal Princess) that show the "upper" bed(s) for the 3rd & 4th person?

Thank you in advance for any input.

If there isn't any picture, can someone at least tell me the location of the 2 upper beds. Thank you.

We have a deluxe balcony cabin coming up on the royal and there is just one extra bed over the couch. The couch itself may pull out into a bed for a fourth person.

Thank you for your information!

I wonder if it is a regular balcony cabin without a couch, where is the location of the two uppers? Over the bed?

I'm not sure where it would be, but I have seen pics on cruise critic that show the beds are over the other beds...sort of like a bunk bed. I have heard that the room steward puts them up every morning so you have more space in your room during the day.

I didn't even realize our deluxe balcony cabin was going to have an extra bed until I looked on my princess.com and saw a description that said when the bed was pulled down, it would block our balcony door. We don't actually need an extra bed, but just wanted the extra space a deluxe cabin would provide.

We stayed in a standard balcony cabin with two upper beds in August. The beds were suspended from the ceiling and we didn't see them during the day. The steward put them down while we were out having dinner. The upper beds are of the same size as the normal beds. The only downside is you can't watch tv from sitting in the lower beds as the upper beds are in the way. Hope it helps.

Archived