GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

Wow, what a terrific review!! I loved it!! And the tribute in pink for breast cancer was awesome!! My family and I will be on this ship for our 25th wedding anniversary next Sept. 28th!! Thanks for getting me hyped (LOL) for a cruise that is almost a year away...lol. Very good job on your review!! Reading your review and seeing the pictures make me feel like we are friends, you seem like such a beautiful person. The world needs more people like you!! May God bless ALL women throughout his world in the fight of breast cancer.

Wow you'll be sailing a year to the day as me! LOL The year will pass very fast. Keep busy by reading reviews, researching ports, etc. That's how I helped pass the time! Thank you so much for the sweet words and yes may God bless them all! :)

This is the first time I've read one of your reviews and I thought it was fantastic! We are going on the Breeze in March with the same ports. I loved all your pics and how detailed it was. You have gotten me so excited to go on ours. This will be our 10th cruise and now I can't wait!

Well I'm so glad you found me! :D Have fun planning all your ports and your trip. It's a great ship and itinerary. I'm sure it will be your best birthday ever! Have fun!

As always, your review is awesome, beyond awesome. Our son and daughter-in-law stepped on the Breeze yesterday for the same itinerary. He sent me a text after their first hour on board and said they LOVE it. I can't wait to hear what they have to say when they return.

They wanted to discover everything for themselves so they haven't read your review yet, but I shared lots of your tips with them. DIL has always been a two ice cream with warm chocolate melting cake, too. She orders TWO each night. She works out before and after a cruise so that she can do that.

I love all of your photos (except for the one with the snake.) Your joy just makes all of us smile. Happy cruising and the romantics among us are hoping that you will make a love connection. Who knows where you will meet Mr. RIGHT ! It just might be G. He certainly has a happy face !

Your mom looked like she was having a good time, too. Cherish those times you can spend together, I'm sure she does, too. See you soon, you know where !

Hi Jane! You have to let me know how they liked it! So you mean you wouldn't have held the snake, OR the alligator? LOL I would love for us to sail with you and your husband. I think you and my mom would really get along. :)

Wow you'll be sailing a year to the day as me! LOL The year will pass very fast. Keep busy by reading reviews, researching ports, etc. That's how I helped pass the time! Thank you so much for the sweet words and yes may God bless them all! :)

Well I'm so glad you found me! :D Have fun planning all your ports and your trip. It's a great ship and itinerary. I'm sure it will be your best birthday ever! Have fun!

Hi Jane! You have to let me know how they liked it! So you mean you wouldn't have held the snake, OR the alligator? LOL I would love for us to sail with you and your husband. I think you and my mom would really get along. :)

I'll let you know all about their trip when they return. They love to cruise and living in the Ft. Lauderdale area makes it easy.

You and your mom should join us on the eight day Nov. 30, 2014 Swan Song Sailing of the Pride from Baltimore. We'd have a great time, I'd love to sail with both you and your mom. Great ports as it repositions from Baltimore to San Juan/Tampa. Grand Turk, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Martaan, and San Juan.

We're going to stay in San Juan for a couple of days, then fly non-stop back to BWI. LOL, we'll fly Southwest, but you and your mom might have a different option. OR you could do a B2B which will take the Pride to its new home port of Tampa. (same islands on the way there, I think.) Think about it, there's time to decide !

I'll let you know all about their trip when they return. They love to cruise and living in the Ft. Lauderdale area makes it easy.

You and your mom should join us on the eight day Nov. 30, 2014 Swan Song Sailing of the Pride from Baltimore. We'd have a great time, I'd love to sail with both you and your mom. Great ports as it repositions from Baltimore to San Juan/Tampa. Grand Turk, St. Thomas, St. Kitts, St. Martaan, and San Juan.

We're going to stay in San Juan for a couple of days, then fly non-stop back to BWI. LOL, we'll fly Southwest, but you and your mom might have a different option. OR you could do a B2B which will take the Pride to its new home port of Tampa. (same islands on the way there, I think.) Think about it, there's time to decide !

Wow that itinerary has a nice, LONG day in St. Kitts! Looks great but I don't know if that will work, but you never know!

I love the pics of you. Just wondering where on the Breeze you stood for them.

Thank you! I posed every night on the staircase in the MDR. :)

Great review!! Hope things work out for you and G!

Thanks girl! :)

Great review, Kim. You have me looking forward to my first Carnival Cruise in 9 years. Question? I'm considering getting Senegalese twists for my cruise. Did you use H or S hair?

Awesome! Welcome back! :D I actually know nothing about the twists. My braids are micros with deep wave hair. Have fun your cruise!

hey gapearl would love for you to be on our 6 day dec 1 2013 breeze cruise the prices are gool lol im glad you post your cruises for us to get a peek at what we can Expect thanks for all you do

Edited by rgrandy
forgot a word

Thanks!

You're welcome! Again have fun!

hey gapearl would love for you to be on our 6 day dec 1 2013 breeze cruise the prices are gool lol im glad you post your cruises for us to get a peek at what we can Expect thanks for all you do

Hey there! Another Atlanta guy! You guys ave fun, wish I could go! LOL

Thank you for another enjoyable review. Thanks also for recognizing

breast cancer awareness month as well as your contributions.

I hope everything works out with G, if not, you made another friend.

Now I'm off to take a look at upcoming sailings on the Breeze.

I just had to say thanks for the great read! I'm not even going on this ship or this itinerary. I loved your Valor review when I was trying to decide what to do for our honeymoon. At the end of the day the husband wanted sea days so we had to compromise. We are going on the Freedom, 6 days in January for our honeymoon. :D

Also, today I started shopping for my cruise clothes, checking out the clearance ranks. I got a cute dress, nine west, from Boscovs for 10 bucks. And it has pockets! That's my 2nd elegant night dress. Now to find a sparkly one for the first elegant night.

Hey Kim, I'm in my jammies on the couch with a terrible cold reading your entire review. It really took my mind off how crappy I feel and a chance to live vicariously through you!! I will be doing a B2B on the Breeze in March and can't wait. I was on the 2-day inaugural but that was just a little tease!!

Thanks for the review and I hope things work out with G!! Keep us posted :D

Question: which setting on your camera do you use to get those b&w pics with touches of colour. I really like that effect!!

Amazing reviews! I've been up all night reading them. You are actually making me reconsider carnival. RCCL is my fav, but breeze seems right up my alley. Also, nice to see another solo cruiser. I'm going on my first solo Dec 9 on enchantment of the seas and I am so excited!

Thank you for your wonderful pictorial of your cruise. I loved everything from the shore pictures to the ship pictures and everything in between.

I just booked this same itinerary yesterday and after reading your review, I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing with your fellow CCers.

Good evening folks! Thanks to everyone for continuing to read and leaving comments! Sorry I'm just now responding. I've been in New Orleans since Thursday, playing tourist when I didn't have bridesmaid duties to tend to. Yesterday, I got to stand next to one of my good friends as she said "I do" and witnessed the most awesome wedding I've ever seen. Forget a cruise wedding, I want a New Orleans wedding with a second line down Bourbon Street! :p

thank you i work for the biggest airline in Atlanta lol

Cool! More airline people around here! lol

I'm only up to page 4 and loving your review and can't wait to get to the rest of it! Just booked the Breeze last night for a girlfriend's cruise next September, so plenty of time to get it all read. :)

Well I hope you've finished by now! LOL Congrats on booking! Same itinerary? A girls cruise will be a lot of fun. I've only done one, but man do we have some stories! :D Have fun planning!

Thank you for another enjoyable review. Thanks also for recognizing

breast cancer awareness month as well as your contributions.

I hope everything works out with G, if not, you made another friend.

Now I'm off to take a look at upcoming sailings on the Breeze.

Thanks for reading! It's my pleasure to do what I can for breast cancer awareness. I hope you're able to book the Breeze soon! Definitely do an 8 day itinerary if you can.

I really enjoyed your review. Can't wait to read another! (But I've read them all already, so I'll have to wait for you to cruise again.)

Hi, thanks for reading again! Guess I have to take some more cruises! :D

I just had to say thanks for the great read! I'm not even going on this ship or this itinerary. I loved your Valor review when I was trying to decide what to do for our honeymoon. At the end of the day the husband wanted sea days so we had to compromise. We are going on the Freedom, 6 days in January for our honeymoon. :D

Also, today I started shopping for my cruise clothes, checking out the clearance ranks. I got a cute dress, nine west, from Boscovs for 10 bucks. And it has pockets! That's my 2nd elegant night dress. Now to find a sparkly one for the first elegant night.

Awwww, happy honeymoon to you! :D I sailed the Freedom years ago. That was before I found CC, so sorry no review lol. Have fun planning and shopping! You should be able to find lots of dresses on the after Christmas clearance sale racks.

Hey Kim, I'm in my jammies on the couch with a terrible cold reading your entire review. It really took my mind off how crappy I feel and a chance to live vicariously through you!! I will be doing a B2B on the Breeze in March and can't wait. I was on the 2-day inaugural but that was just a little tease!!

Thanks for the review and I hope things work out with G!! Keep us posted :D

Question: which setting on your camera do you use to get those b&w pics with touches of colour. I really like that effect!!

First, I hope you're feeling better! This time of the year really sucks, huh? You will be so happy you booked a B2B. I can't imagine only doing the 2 day. Definitely a tease! No G news or updates. :rolleyes: Have a great time when you sail in March!

Amazing reviews! I've been up all night reading them. You are actually making me reconsider carnival. RCCL is my fav, but breeze seems right up my alley. Also, nice to see another solo cruiser. I'm going on my first solo Dec 9 on enchantment of the seas and I am so excited!

I hope you give Carnival a try! You'd love the Breeze. It's ok to have a favorite, but nice to try something different sometimes. Carnival is my favorite, but I can't wait to sail Freedom of the Seas next year. Solo cruises are great. You do what you want, when you want. Have fun!

Thank you for your wonderful pictorial of your cruise. I loved everything from the shore pictures to the ship pictures and everything in between.

I just booked this same itinerary yesterday and after reading your review, I am really looking forward to it.

Thanks for taking the time and sharing with your fellow CCers.

Wonderful! Congrats on booking! I'm glad you enjoyed reading and hope it was helpful to you. :)

Fantastic review! I enjoyed it so much.

My granddaughter age 22 is a diva like you. She and her best friend are cruising with us in 12 days :D. She informed me tonight that she has 7 dresses with matching shoes for dinner. :eek: glad they have their own cabin.

I need to get her on cc just to read your reviews and see your clothes.

Thanks again for a fun read and great pics and tips for sea days and port days.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Forums mobile app