GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

I love, love, LOVE your reviews. Thanks so much for taking the time!

My girlfriend was married for the first time at 60 years old, she is older than me...*gasp* not that old yet! However, it is the cutest thing to see them together. NOT that I hope you have to wait that long!!!

On to another review because I'm hooked!

Mary

I love, love, LOVE your reviews. Thanks so much for taking the time!

My girlfriend was married for the first time at 60 years old, she is older than me...*gasp* not that old yet! However, it is the cutest thing to see them together. NOT that I hope you have to wait that long!!!

On to another review because I'm hooked!

Mary

Oh wow I haven't seen this one bumped up in a while. LOL Thanks for reading this review. It's an older one but this was a fun cruise- the almost love story haha. Hopefully I won't have to wait until I'm 60 when the biological clock has expired, but at the rate I'm going that could happen. :p I appreciate you reading all of my reviews, Mary. Go read the Magic one next. :D

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Love reviews with pictures! Sailing on Breeze end of January (oh, I can say next month!!) with my mom and dd-22.

I have to say, though, the B E S T picture I have ever saw on cruisecritic is your picture of corn bread!!! OMG lol

Thank you so much for your fantastic review! Love reviews with pictures! Sailing on Breeze end of January (oh, I can say next month!!) with my mom and dd-22.

I have to say, though, the B E S T picture I have ever saw on cruisecritic is your picture of corn bread!!! OMG lol

Thanks for reading! I'm happy that 2 years later, this review is still helping people plan their cruise. Yours will be here before you know it. Have a great time with your mom and daughter! My cornbread posts are constantly a running joke here on the Carnival boards. I don't think anyone will ever board a ship and look at it the same. LOL :D

I'm looking to do the Belize/Roatan western itinerary next year. I'm headed to Nicaragua next week, where it's 94 degrees and sunny. :D

Thanks for reading Robert, and thanks for the nice words and compliments! :)

Haha it's going nowhere. I met a great guy last month that was everything I could possibly want in a mate, but the timing was bad as he's in the middle of custody battle (seeking full custody of his daughter) and it ended about as quickly as it started.

So this is how I spent my Valentine's Day- Christmas socks, take out food, red velvet oreos, a bottle (not just a glass) of wine, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Dr. Phil. Exciting, eh?

dc2d6df7-0a2d-4dbe-b2a9-24559ba02725_zpsekngstqv.jpg

I've unofficially decided that if I'm still single this time next year, I'm either packing up and moving to Miami, or I'm keeping my house here and buying a house in San Juan, PR, and living down there part time.

If you want to move to Miami to find your prince charming, DON'T. Most men here are the biggest jerks. So many losers always cheating on their wives. DO move here for amazing cruise deals. I love the buying a house in San Juan idea. I was born in Puerto Rico, and lived there until I was 9 years old. I just booked a cruise 2 days ago on the Victory leaving this Thursday. It is going to Key West and Cozumel. I couldn't resist the amazing deal, and I live 30 minutes away from The Port of Miami.

If you want to move to Miami to find your prince charming, DON'T. Most men here are the biggest jerks. So many losers always cheating on their wives. DO move here for amazing cruise deals. I love the buying a house in San Juan idea. I was born in Puerto Rico, and lived there until I was 9 years old. I just booked a cruise 2 days ago on the Victory leaving this Thursday. It is going to Key West and Cozumel. I couldn't resist the amazing deal, and I live 30 minutes away from The Port of Miami.

I would never move anywhere just to meet someone. What I was saying was if I still didn't have any attachments, then I'd consider a move. Relocating to south Florida would be only for me to live in warm weather year round (cause I HATE the cold) and having easy access to the beach. Oh yeah and the cruises too. :p I did look at some houses and condos in SJ online but figured if I had to start saving for another house, all of my other traveling would have to immediately stop so as of now that's out. It would be nice to live close by a cruise port though. I'd probably go broke booking last minute cruises like you just did lol.

• 2 weeks later...
I would never move anywhere just to meet someone. What I was saying was if I still didn't have any attachments, then I'd consider a move. Relocating to south Florida would be only for me to live in warm weather year round (cause I HATE the cold) and having easy access to the beach. Oh yeah and the cruises too. :p I did look at some houses and condos in SJ online but figured if I had to start saving for another house, all of my other traveling would have to immediately stop so as of now that's out. It would be nice to live close by a cruise port though. I'd probably go broke booking last minute cruises like you just did lol.

I apologize about the misunderstanding. I understood it wrong. Yes, the cruise deals are great! All of my extra money goes towards cruises, and I always find great deals on my formal wear at Macy's.

• 3 months later...