GAPearl's Big BREEZE Review! 8 Day Southern Itinerary 9/28/13.

gapearl

I so love you.. You gone have to do a whole separate review on your love life. All your fans I'm sure is dying to know who has your interest..... Thank you I can't wait to sail.....

Oh I just might write a book one day. It might go something like this. :)

Chapter 1- Online Dating Major Epic Failures :(

Chapter 2- Single Bridesmaid Meets The Single Groomsman

Chapter 3- The Colombian That Wants A Green Card

Chapter 4- The 23 Year Olds :o

Chapter 5- Carnival Breeze & G

Chapter 6- I Think That Ex Was Gay :eek:

Chapter 7- Why My Friends Are All Fired From Playing Matchmaker :rolleyes:

Chapter 8- OMG You Have A Lot Of Kids

Chapter 9- You Know That's Not Legal, Right?

Chapter 10- Finally Somebody Put A Ring On It :D

I'll send you an autographed copy. LOL

LMAO, Girl you are too funny!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

You are utterly hilarious!! I had to chuckle when Foxcent thought I was G. I didn't know a couple of comments made me a secret love interest. lol.. If only I was so lucky.

Hey Teresa! You'll love Irie Tours. I'm friends with one of the tour guys on FB so maybe I'll have to connect you two. Have you figured out La Romana and Aruba yet? Which ship? Go update your signature before going back to the Splendor review. lol :p

Going on the Conquest. In Aruba I think I'm gonna go with the Kukoo Kunuku Open Air Bus & Beach Break, through Carnival & in La Romana were doing Saona Island Excursion with Seavis Tours, really looking forward to this the most. Grand Turk is the usual & now thanks to you Irie Tours in Curacao.

PS...check out the signature ;) :D

Hahahahaha that ain't no cornbread!!!

Sure ain't! LOL

Girl you are too funny!!! Love your reviews. If I EVER see you on a cruise I will stop you! :D

Please do! I love meeting and chatting with people! I did get stopped a couple of times on my recent Splendor cruise. lol :)

Going on the Conquest. In Aruba I think I'm gonna go with the Kukoo Kunuku Open Air Bus & Beach Break, through Carnival & in La Romana were doing Saona Island Excursion with Seavis Tours, really looking forward to this the most. Grand Turk is the usual & now thanks to you Irie Tours in Curacao.

PS...check out the signature ;) :D

Sweet! I wanted to do the Kukoo Kunuku but for whatever reason I didn't book it. :rolleyes: Seavis Tours were great to work with. Love the new signature but I don't see Vista in there yet. You mean John Heald didn't give you a free cruise last week after he photobombed you? LOL :D

You are utterly hilarious!! I had to chuckle when Foxcent thought I was G. I didn't know a couple of comments made me a secret love interest. lol.. If only I was so lucky.

LOL you're very kind, Angel.

LMAO, Girl you are too funny!!!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

I would love to read that book!

Heather

So since y'all loved my first book so much, you're gonna love my second one, Kim's Dating Chronicles Part II. I'm not making this up. This is all real life stuff y'all! Except the ring part in chapter 10 of book 1. That hasn't happened yet but maybe eventually. :D

Chapter 1- No you can't take me out to lunch. Take out your wife instead. :mad:

Chapter 2- Uh-oh, not another cop.

Chapter 3- Uh-oh, not another preacher. :eek:

Chapter 4- Are you a stalker or something?

Chapter 5- Use my phone, not my Instagram, to ask me out.

Chapter 6- No thank you, I only like men.

Chapter 7- Did you think I wouldn't find out you lied about being an NFL player? :confused:

Chapter 8- Sorry you're just too old.

Chapter 9- Drinking with your buddies for our first date? I'll pass.

Chapter 10- Oh FFS I'm shaving my head and becoming a nun. :o

Sweet! I wanted to do the Kukoo Kunuku but for whatever reason I didn't book it. :rolleyes: Seavis Tours were great to work with. Love the new signature but I don't see Vista in there yet. You mean John Heald didn't give you a free cruise last week after he photobombed you? LOL :D

LOL...I know right!! No Vista yet, waiting for the New York dates & I don't care where shes going I'll be on her. Would have love to booked one in the Med if she was going to Santorini. The TA from Barcelona to NY looks interesting, but its just too many straight sea days for me.

LOL...I know right!! No Vista yet, waiting for the New York dates & I don't care where shes going I'll be on her. Would have love to booked one in the Med if she was going to Santorini. The TA from Barcelona to NY looks interesting, but its just too many straight sea days for me.

I looked at the Mediterranean sailings and none of them really jumped out at me. I hope the US inaugural has a decent itinerary. Otherwise I might be waiting until 2017 to sail the Vista! :eek:

• 2 weeks later...

Just read through this review (I was instructed to read this one before I read the Imagination / Sensation review, so I did what I was told :D)

Thanks SO much for putting in the time to write this! I have always wanted to try this itinerary, and the review only has me even more excited! I know these things take a long time, and I am really thankful for the review!

:D:D:D

Just read through this review (I was instructed to read this one before I read the Imagination / Sensation review, so I did what I was told :D)

Thanks SO much for putting in the time to write this! I have always wanted to try this itinerary, and the review only has me even more excited! I know these things take a long time, and I am really thankful for the review!

:D:D:D

Well thanks for reading! Yes these reviews take a ridiculous amount of time to put together so I'm appreciative of the nice feedback people give. Vista will be taking over this itinerary when Breeze gets moved from Miami next year. You should hold off on Breeze and book that one. ;)

Well thanks for reading! Yes these reviews take a ridiculous amount of time to put together so I'm appreciative of the nice feedback people give. Vista will be taking over this itinerary when Breeze gets moved from Miami next year. You should hold off on Breeze and book that one. ;)

Nah, if anything I'll book Breeze before it goes or Conquest or one of the ships in Port Canaveral (except I wanna go to La Romana...) New ships don't excite me. Well they do, just their prices don't, especially with airfare added on :D

When's your Magic cruise and to where?

Nah, if anything I'll book Breeze before it goes or Conquest or one of the ships in Port Canaveral (except I wanna go to La Romana...) New ships don't excite me. Well they do, just their prices don't, especially with airfare added on :D

I can't get excited about the Vista itineraries. I wish there was one Caribbean itinerary somewhere in there with some port stops I haven't been to. I'm not even that excited about the Mediteranean sailings. The only one that caught my eye was the 10 day Barcelona to Athens (never been to Athens and dying to go back to Barcelona plus a visit to Ibiza :p) but $2,100 for a 1A single occupancy is way too much for me. My Magic cruise is in June to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. :)

I can't get excited about the Vista itineraries. I wish there was one Caribbean itinerary somewhere in there with some port stops I haven't been to. I'm not even that excited about the Mediteranean sailings. The only one that caught my eye was the 10 day Barcelona to Athens (never been to Athens and dying to go back to Barcelona plus a visit to Ibiza :p) but $2,100 for a 1A single occupancy is way too much for me. My Magic cruise is in June to Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel. :)

Oh that should be fun! have you been on the belize / roatan route? I love Roatan.

But yes, I wish carnival would've put the Vista in Galveston, because then they would've had to give up Magic, and Magic could do something new and exciting, you know? I too was looking at some Vista Med. cruises, we'll have to see about that though. I don't like booking a cruise before the flights are released, it's just not my nature.

But you'll have a great time! Any land trips planned soon?

Gapearl, I will never forget you handome gentleman on the Breeze which never saw... In the meantime how is the LOVE life going?????:D:D

Oh that should be fun! have you been on the belize / roatan route? I love Roatan.

But yes, I wish carnival would've put the Vista in Galveston, because then they would've had to give up Magic, and Magic could do something new and exciting, you know? I too was looking at some Vista Med. cruises, we'll have to see about that though. I don't like booking a cruise before the flights are released, it's just not my nature.

But you'll have a great time! Any land trips planned soon?

I'm looking to do the Belize/Roatan western itinerary next year. I'm headed to Nicaragua next week, where it's 94 degrees and sunny. :D

Love reading your reviews! Missed this one (how could I!? :eek:) Thanks for taking the time to write this review and sharing your beautiful pictures with us!

PS: You look awesome in each and every one of your dresses!

Thanks for reading Robert, and thanks for the nice words and compliments! :)

Gapearl, I will never forget you handome gentleman on the Breeze which never saw... In the meantime how is the LOVE life going?????:D:D

Haha it's going nowhere. I met a great guy last month that was everything I could possibly want in a mate, but the timing was bad as he's in the middle of custody battle (seeking full custody of his daughter) and it ended about as quickly as it started.

So this is how I spent my Valentine's Day- Christmas socks, take out food, red velvet oreos, a bottle (not just a glass) of wine, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Dr. Phil. Exciting, eh?

dc2d6df7-0a2d-4dbe-b2a9-24559ba02725_zpsekngstqv.jpg

I've unofficially decided that if I'm still single this time next year, I'm either packing up and moving to Miami, or I'm keeping my house here and buying a house in San Juan, PR, and living down there part time.

Edited by gapearl

I'm looking to do the Belize/Roatan western itinerary next year. I'm headed to Nicaragua next week, where it's 94 degrees and sunny. :D

Thanks for reading Robert, and thanks for the nice words and compliments! :)

Haha it's going nowhere. I met a great guy last month that was everything I could possibly want in a mate, but the timing was bad as he's in the middle of custody battle (seeking full custody of his daughter) and it ended about as quickly as it started.

So this is how I spent my Valentine's Day- Christmas socks, take out food, red velvet oreos, a bottle (not just a glass) of wine, Fifty Shades of Grey, and Dr. Phil. Exciting, eh?

dc2d6df7-0a2d-4dbe-b2a9-24559ba02725_zpsekngstqv.jpg

I've unofficially decided that if I'm still single this time next year, I'm either packing up and moving to Miami, or I'm keeping my house here and buying a house in San Juan, PR, and living down there part time.

I absolutely LOVE you and I have FAITH that there is someone out there for you because you sound as though you are a lot of fun and you are very pretty...... My girlfiend turned 50 and she met her match going on 3 years now, she thought she would not ever find anyone.... She met him in a laundry mat.......

I absolutely LOVE you and I have FAITH that there is someone out there for you because you sound as though you are a lot of fun and you are very pretty...... My girlfiend turned 50 and she met her match going on 3 years now, she thought she would not ever find anyone.... She met him in a laundry mat.......

Thanks for the kind words. :)

Just found this review. We cruised on this beautiful ship just last month and booked the 8 day Southern for January 2016 in a Cove Balcony. Looking forward to reading your review and seeing all the pictures.

Let the reading begin!

Welcome to the party! Have fun reading. :D

Nicaragua !? That's GREAT! I love land trips, I'm doing 19 days in Italy and Greece, but most of it in Sicily, and I can't wait. I knew I'd want to be at sea so I have overnight ferries, but some places you have to do by land.

What compelled you to Nicaragua? Just wondering, what's going on down there?

• 3 weeks later...

Let me first start by saying, thank you so much for your amazing review on the Breeze. I've read reviews before but most of them are either "It was all amazing." or "It all sucked." Yours had the truth. :-)

Second, I hope you find someone who loves cruising as much as you do. You seem like the person who truly deserves it. Plus your reviews would be just as awesome.

My boyfriend (fiance by this October) and I went on our first cruise in November and we are both addicted. We are booked on the Breeze for next October (when we plan to get married, not on the ship though), and we decided waiting the 500 and some days was torture so we booked the Fascination for this October (which is where he said he will propose but won't give any other details).

I plan on doing my own detailed reviews, and yours was just inspiring. And of course, I'm on the edge of my seat again wishing these 209 days would fly by so I can be back on a cruise ship. Haha.

But really, great review. I thank you and I hope to read more from you in the future. :-)