@ Dave of Elua

hpeabody

Dave is currently on his way to Hawaii on the Star and may not check in for a few days. I am not representing his thoughts and comments. Just thought you might want to know something sooner than later.

Are you referring to the Crown for the next Hawaii season (After September 2014?). Dave has mentioned before that he and Leialoha look at one season at a time.

My recommendation is to book this season if you want to see them. In my opinion, Princess would be silly not to continue their services. Biggest draw for cruising to Hawaii.

This is my second cruise to Hawaii this year....just to enjoy ELUA.

Many thanks. I am planning on the cruise in Oct 2014. It is likely too early now to know their late 2014 schedule. I just wondered at this time if they go on ships from Los Angeles

Aloha,

Mahalo for your question...and yes, it is a little early to know our schedule for next year. There are a few changes going on with the Princess Hawaiian itineraries for 2014, in that they have reduced the number of sailings for both the Grand, (the ship that we would most likely be on, as it is out of LA) and the Star which is scheduled to be out of SF. Because of the changes, it would seem to leave us with time in between some of the Hawaiian sailings, if we are contracted for the Hawaiian sailings on the Grand.

We have already put forth an idea to the company for us to be brought on for some sailings that have Hawai'i in their itinerary much as they did this past summer for part of the World Cruise on the Sea Princess. That went over very well with the passengers, so we are hoping they will see fit to do the same with certain sailings, including this Crown Princess itinerary of 28 days on the Crown. If not the whole sailing, at least the portion going over to the Hawaiian Islands.

I always try to keep people posted as to any changes or additions to our schedule, so if something happens, I will let everyone know.

Mahalo,

Dave

(of Elua)

https://www.facebook.com/eluamusic

Edited by Elua

We are scheduled on Feb 2014 to sail on Star Princess out of LA not SF? are you referring to the fall/winter 2014 sailing?

Hope you are on our cruise! we are looking forward to meeting you!

Aloha,

Yes, I was referring to the fall 2014 Sailing of the Crown Princess... And yes, we will be on your Feb 2014 Star Princess cruise! Sorry if that caused some confusion.

Malama Pono,

Dave

(Of Elua)

• 1 month later...
Aloha,

Yes, I was referring to the fall 2014 Sailing of the Crown Princess... And yes, we will be on your Feb 2014 Star Princess cruise! Sorry if that caused some confusion.

Malama Pono,

Dave

(Of Elua)

Someone has suggested on the March 5th, 2014 roll call of the Star Princess, that you will not be on that sailing as your contract ends on the previous sailing. Say it isn't so !!!!!!!!

Edited by gbolton