Running into people you know on a Cruise Ship

CrusieToy

On my Alaskan cruise this summer I ran ran into a women that goes to my church. Every Wednesday and Saturday morning I volunteer at my churches food pantry! I've seen this women at my churches pantry every week for the last two years leaving with bags of goods. Needless to say that I was shocked to see this women and her husband dining in Blu.

On my Alaskan cruise this summer I ran ran into a women that goes to my church. Every Wednesday and Saturday morning I volunteer at my churches food pantry! I've seen this women at my churches pantry every week for the last two years leaving with bags of goods. Needless to say that I was shocked to see this women and her husband dining in Blu.

Wow! Well, maybe someone gave her a cruise as a present. I'd hate to think anyone would prey on the kindness of others. I volunteer and donate as much as my conscience dictates and this always frustrates me because the dishonesty of some "needy" or "homeless" is one of the main reasons people give for not wanting to help others. :(

that is so wrong.:(:(

Wow! Well, maybe someone gave her a cruise as a present. I'd hate to think anyone would prey on the kindness of others. I volunteer and donate as much as my conscience dictates and this always frustrates me because the dishonesty of some "needy" or "homeless" is one of the main reasons people give for not wanting to help others. :(

We spend 2 -3 days a week volunteering in the community and I know how you feel. :eek::eek:

Archived