Earliest Flight time from Barcelona?

Sunviking

That would depend somewhat on the time of docking that morning.

I would say 1pm onwards would be fine.

When we did it in 2012, we could only get 11am, and thought it was a little tight, so we stayed overnight and enjoyed Barcelona one more time.

:)

• 4 weeks later...
We flew home on 9/26 from Barcelona to JFK on Delta. Our flight was 10:40 and while I was concerned that it would be cutting it close, we were at the airport in ample time.

Many Thanks for this post!! I have been concerned that a 10:25a.m. flight was too early even with arriving in port at 5a.m. :D

Thank you. As I have already booked the flight, your response was appreciated.

Just came back on 1 Nov. Had a 1050 flight. Go to the airport so early had to wait for the ticket agent check in to open for an hour and half! Got off the ship at 6:45 am, was at the airport within the half hour by taxi. Just get off the ship early, no problems, plenty of taxis lined up.

Just came back on 1 Nov. Had a 1050 flight. Go to the airport so early had to wait for the ticket agent check in to open for an hour and half! Got off the ship at 6:45 am, was at the airport within the half hour by taxi. Just get off the ship early, no problems, plenty of taxis lined up.

THANK YOU!!! (how was it that you were able to get off the ship that early? Did you carry off your own luggage?) Wooo CC readers must think I'm paranoid...Nope, just read too many "bad experiences".

THANK YOU!!! (how was it that you were able to get off the ship that early? Did you carry off your own luggage?) Wooo CC readers must think I'm paranoid...Nope, just read too many "bad experiences".

We put down our departure flight for 1050 am and were giving #20 departure tickets that were to meet at 0740 for get off the ship. Our friends gave us #3 that was meeting at 0640. As we had the LONG wait at the airport for the check in desk to even open, the 0740 would have been just fine!!!!! And I could have slept longer :)

We put down our departure flight for 1050 am and were giving #20 departure tickets that were to meet at 0740 for get off the ship. Our friends gave us #3 that was meeting at 0640. As we had the LONG wait at the airport for the check in desk to even open, the 0740 would have been just fine!!!!! And I could have slept longer :)

Thank you, I really appreciate your reply.

This same thing happened to us a couple summers ago. Our flight was on British Airways and when we got to the airport the desk wasn't open yet. We were able to check-in though at the kiosk and change our seats to farther forward. We wanted to get off the plane quickly for a tight connection. I remember the AA, DL, and IB lines were crazy long though for those transatlantic flights. BA was much shorter once the desk opened.

Glad to hear there were plenty of taxis.

do you remember approximately how much the taxi cost?

I've been debating booking the ship's transfer 'cos we have an early flight.

Thanks!