Any Shout-Outs or High Fives for Dave Chapman?

He is the C.D. (Cruise Director) on the Oasis. I was wondering people's opinions of him? Some people could care less, but to us the C.D. can enhance and create an energy and excitement on board which adds to the enjoyment of our cruise!

So I'm hoping for a good review!

ah Good day Dave Chapman.....know to us as Bingo Boy.lol

He is awesome...I put him right up there in the ranks with Richard Spacey....he is getting there. First time we met him was on the explorer and he was the AD then....to Allan Brooks as CD. Then he started filling him for him and then he got his own gig...Glad to see him on the Oasis...

my personal opinion is they almost need two on that ship....I hope you enjoy him as much as we do....

If you get to meet him....hope you find him just as personable....enjoy your cruise.

After many RCI cruises I'm one that usually can't remember their names or could care less....however just off Oasis and what a great impression Dave made..A rising star to be sure, his sister just had a baby and he did the most perfect imitation of a baby crying I've ever heard...Very funny and entertaining CD.. I'll remember him for sure....Enjoy :D:D

After many RCI cruises I'm one that usually can't remember their names or could care less....however just off Oasis and what a great impression Dave made..A rising star to be sure, his sister just had a baby and he did the most perfect imitation of a baby crying I've ever heard...Very funny and entertaining CD.. I'll remember him for sure....Enjoy :D:D

Our first time playing bingo and he was activities director...the comedy he did was so funny you would or we would almost forget to mark our numbers....and his favorite line in our many times sailing with him....yep college degree and here I am calling bingo...my mum is so proud.. and then to see him as cruise director is like seeing your child grow up.....very great young man for sure....

Archived