Celebrity Summit Aqua Spa

trkmas3122

Save your money. It is like a dungeon. There are no loungers like those on the S class. There is a heated tiled bench along the wall like a church pew that has room for maybe 4 to 6 people and 6 is getting real friendly. It is not crowded because it is not worth spending time in.

.🎃

Couldn't disagree more with previous poster! We just got off the summit and the Summit doesn't have all the bells and whistles of newer ships, she's still a great dame! The "spa" has a sauna, lockers, private showers, changing rooms and an enclosed salt water pool that is adequate and I found very appealing. You'll soon find out for yourself, have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Couldn't disagree more with previous poster! We just got off the summit and the Summit doesn't have all the bells and whistles of newer ships, she's still a great dame! The "spa" has a sauna, lockers, private showers, changing rooms and an enclosed salt water pool that is adequate and I found very appealing. You'll soon find out for yourself, have a great time!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Since the OP asked about stone loungers I took it as the Persian Gardens and not the T pool.

The T pool is fantastic but there are no stone loungers. Those are in the Persian Gardens, and there is a charge of $20/day unless you are in AQ and it is included.

Edited by miched

It all sounds great! We are Aqua Class so hopefully we'll have all the amentities available to us!

We cruise in January and very excited!!

Other than Persian gardens, don't believe there are any amenities available to AQ guests that you do not have to pay for.

I agree with MICHED. I just got off the Summit Oct 26. I was in Aqua Class and used the Persian Gardens exactly once. I was very disappointed. I found it very dark and dungeon like and I also didn't find the steam room all that hot. Dining in Blu however was fantastic.

Once many years ago on the M class we did this thing where you had mud to rub on each other, and you were in a room with shower spouts coming from all different directions.

Was that the Persian Garden? Was I dreaming, lol?

Now that I think about it, it was soooo long ago it might have been on the Mercury?

Edited by warmwinds