My next packing challenge

jp2001

Nice to see your flying out of Plattsburgh...used to live there and my son and his family still do...packing for a 5 day cruise...you could wear almost the same thing evert day..people just want to "get away" and could care less how you dress:p You just wear what you want when you want. Don't worry...be happy:) Bon Voyage

The outfits look great. I'm glad you mentioned the dress can be used as a cover up, because I noticed that missing from your list.

Enjoy your cruise.

The dress or the shorts + a cami will work, thanks

Nice to see your flying out of Plattsburgh...used to live there and my son and his family still do...packing for a 5 day cruise...you could wear almost the same thing evert day..people just want to "get away" and could care less how you dress:p You just wear what you want when you want. Don't worry...be happy:) Bon Voyage

I know people don't care about the way I dress but I just like to look nice on vacations, makes me happy... don't know why, I'm not really like that in my everyday life... cruising excitement I guess :D

I could never.... thank god JB you don't pay for bags... I overpack I know I shouldn't and really don't have too but I always do...

MY motto better safe than sorry..hahahah I always bring a couple of things bigger because the clothes usually don't fit by end of cruise....

Plus I never know what I feel like wearing... so just bring it all JMO

I could never.... thank god JB you don't pay for bags... I overpack I know I shouldn't and really don't have too but I always do...

MY motto better safe than sorry..hahahah I always bring a couple of things bigger because the clothes usually don't fit by end of cruise....

Plus I never know what I feel like wearing... so just bring it all JMO

I'm the same way and I always have 2-4 outfits and shoes I don't wear at the end of the vacation. This time, I'm going to attempt to pack smarter and lighter because of limited storage space in cabins. I'm one of those people that gets very aggravated if my room/cabin is not in pristine condition and I like everything put way and organized as soon as I unpack. So the OP has given me some ideas on how to combine outfits.

One note- I don't really think the black shirt over the dress is fitting correctly. I'd do a cardigan or jacket so you leave it open. Otherwise, those are very cute outfits! Have fun!

Wow. I thought I got a fairly good deal with booking a Spirit flight but a carry on bag costs more than a checked bag?! This is ridiculous. I will never fly Spirit again. With the additional cost of the bags I have saved nothing. I booked on Priceline and did not see anywhere that said they charge for carry ons. I have never heard of such a thing.

Wow. I thought I got a fairly good deal with booking a Spirit flight but a carry on bag costs more than a checked bag?! This is ridiculous. I will never fly Spirit again. With the additional cost of the bags I have saved nothing. I booked on Priceline and did not see anywhere that said they charge for carry ons. I have never heard of such a thing.

You should have done like I did and screw them by only bringing the free ''personal item''.

I booked directly through Spirit so at least I was aware of the baggage fee during the booking process and could have cancel my booking but I wanted to go on this cruise so much that Spirit was my only option for a cheap getaway.

You should have done like I did and screw them by only bringing the free ''personal item''.

I booked directly through Spirit so at least I was aware of the baggage fee during the booking process and could have cancel my booking but I wanted to go on this cruise so much that Spirit was my only option for a cheap getaway.

I will see what is the least I can do, but we are doing a 7 nt and a land trip to NOLA after. We'll be gone for about 2 weeks. I was thinking just a personal item and a small roll on was going to be cutting it close for me. No way I could get all of it into just the personal item!

Archived