Good Price for an Oceanview Cabin Freedom of the Seas

molly361

I think that prices in the $600s are typical for that time of year.

If you book now, You'll have most of a year to get any downward price adjustments, or to cancel. But if you wait and prices go up, you'll kick yourself.

I agree- I have one on hold. :D

Well, We lucked out this year, there was a weekend sale, we got OV for $459/person. 7 day on the Freedom Eastern, plus the TA had a time limited special called "double up", you got on OBC of $100, then they doubled it it $200. Yeah! We jumped on that one, just because we needed a getaway, mind you it is on deck 2.....but I don't care for that price!

This is when I found out that there can be weekend sales, and they go "very" fast! We missed out on an amazing price for OV Balcony on the Allure! Kicked myself for that one, but the timing wasn't right for us....that one really hurt!!!!

Lesson here, keep checking and be willing to take the plunge when you see the deal, but have a pretty good sense of what the average prices are for the room type you want ahead of time. Sometimes I feel like room searching has become my part time job! I guess it is when it ends up with money in my pocket! Happy cruise hunting! Now if only the upgrade fairy would appear....hhhmmmm! :confused:

Archived