UK (Non-US ) Passengers disembarking at San Pedro - extra delays ????

BillnFrancesUK

We will be disembarking in LA December15.:)

We have agreed to share an airport shuttle with others on our Roll Call. Would be grateful for any advise how much earlier than they that we should book to disembark the ship so we can meet up again after immigration ? We are happy to be early and wait for them rather than they wait for us....:o

Or is there no extra delay for Brits ? - which sounds unlikely......:rolleyes:

I'm Canadian and have never seemed to take any longer than the locals. A couple of extra questions like how long will you be remaining in the US and alike and we have been right on our way. Never been an issue for us. Will be going through it again on 24 Nov when we get off the Golden so I'll let you know if anything is different this time.

I was on the Golden Princess 4-day from Oct. 24-28.

Disembarkation was a breeze because I am married to a Canadian citizen. We were sent to the non-U.S. line which had about four people ahead of us while the U.S. line was easily a hundred deep.

From the time our group was called until we were curbside loading our luggage in the car was about 30 minutes.

I noticed the same. There was one line (very long) for US and Canadian passports and another line (very short) for others. It may take you a little longer to get through customs and immigration when you get there, but you will probably get there a lot faster.

I would advise you to disembark early and carry your own luggage if you can. Then you should breeze right through. On both 10/7 and yesterday, the line for US was several hundred long at 7:30 (first walk-off), while the line for non-US didn't even go out of the terminal. But I've read of delays for everybody if you wait past 8:30 or 9:00 to depart.