"Do Not Sail" Status?

RumRunner01

Bride wound up canceling the whole group for her bachelorette party. She felt bad the NSAID of honor could not go. Looks like a weekend trip to San Diego will replace the cruise...

Sorry things didn't work out; but thanks for the update. I've been watching this thread and was wondering what was going to happen.

Let us know if the maid of honor spills the beans in San Diego ;).

Bride wound up canceling the whole group for her bachelorette party. She felt bad the NSAID of honor could not go. Looks like a weekend trip to San Diego will replace the cruise.

Amy Olson

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Wow. That's a big, big bummer.

We don't have another choice in cruise line. We are on the west coast and need something for an extended weekend. Carnival is the only line offering the three night cruises out of Southern California. To fly to Florida would be too expensive and/or lengthy for most of the group. Originally we were booked on a three night cruise with Princess but Princess decided to cancel all the three night cruises in the spring, so only option was Carnival.

Amy Olson

Sorry things didn't work out; but thanks for the update. I've been watching this thread and was wondering what was going to happen.

Let us know if the maid of honor spills the beans in San Diego ;).

Yes, I dying to know too!

Amy Olson

Thank you so much for coming back..........most people never do.....................like reading a novel and then finding the last page or two missing.

Has the bride thought of an elegant dinner party and staying on the Queen Mary? second best choice, and you are on a classic ship.

Thank you so much for coming back..........most people never do.....................like reading a novel and then finding the last page or two missing.

Has the bride thought of an elegant dinner party and staying on the Queen Mary? second best choice, and you are on a classic ship.

That sounds like a lovely idea but it's not her "thing". I love the Queen Mary.

I agree, I'll get hooked on a thread but many times am left hanging with no resolution. So I always try to come back and finish my stories.

Amy Olson

• 9 months later...