Little San Salvador / Half Moon Cay

jetcruisermiami

Thanks much to all for your answers. I have been their on Carnival before, just was not sure it was the same island. I know all the out islands are very beautiful.

I will post on the Dec 7 roll call.

Hi, i am sailing the MSC Divina also on December 7th, 2013, and yes we are stopping an little san salvador, which is Half Moon Cay.. I have been to RCCL private island plenty of times CoCo Cay....and it is very rocky there getting into the water. Is it the same at Half Moon Cay, or is it nice and sandy?:)

Hi, i am sailing the MSC Divina also on December 7th, 2013, and yes we are stopping an little san salvador, which is Half Moon Cay.. I have been to RCCL private island plenty of times CoCo Cay....and it is very rocky there getting into the water. Is it the same at Half Moon Cay, or is it nice and sandy?:)

The beach there is like white powder and it is very shallow for a ways out so you can wade out. I still wear water shoes but not really needed. Take a roll from the ship or box of Cheerios to feed the fish and they will swarm right around you. There are lots of activities available for fees, clam shells for shade, a few hammocks in the trees and lots of private cabanas to rent for the day. It is a beautiful place.

Look forward to seeing you on board.

Mary Ann