Majesty - Price of Bottled Soda in Onboard Store?

Hi All!

I'm trying to decide if it's worthwhile to buy the soda package. Does anyone know the approximate cost/size of a bottle of soda on board?

Thanks!!!

I have never seen bottled soda on a ship in a store. You need to purchase it by the can for $2.50 a can.

I have also never seen bottled soda for sale on board any Royal Caribbean ship I have been on.

I have been on the Majesty a few times and without the soda package you get sodas at the bars and they are in cans.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Edited by Eng23

Hi All!

I'm trying to decide if it's worthwhile to buy the soda package. Does anyone know the approximate cost/size of a bottle of soda on board?

Thanks!!!

FYI, in case it matters and you didn't know. They added the Freestyle Coke Machines to Majesty.

Hi All!

Thanks!!!

No bottles of soda. A can of soda will cost $2.50 + 15% gratuity = $2.88 per can.

Believe that if you drink 3 or less soda's per day it's cheaper to just pay as you go rather than purchasing a soda package.

Also note that on the soda package you will not get can's of soda. You will get glasses of soda from either a fountain machine, Coke freestyle machine ( not all RCCL's ships have these ) or from a gun dispenser used at bars.

Edited by xxoocruiser

take some bottles on

We used to bring a case of water on board, and any special soda in cans or plastic bottles, but the new policy is you cannot bring either on board. We would put luggage tag on case, and it would be delivered to room along with luggage. Now they offer water, soda, juice and alcohol packages. More money in their pocket. I get swollen feet drinking desalinated water on board, so I limit my intake and select the soda or juice packages.

We used to bring a case of water on board, and any special soda in cans or plastic bottles, but the new policy is you cannot bring either on board. We would put luggage tag on case, and it would be delivered to room along with luggage. Now they offer water, soda, juice and alcohol packages. More money in their pocket. I get swollen feet drinking desalinated water on board, so I limit my intake and select the soda or juice packages.

While you technically cannot bring soda or water on-board, it is a common practice and rarely does RCCL stop you. On the Allure a few months ago, I brought six 6-packs of water on board without any issues.