What's up with Carnival's online website?

Cinnamon2

Just checking to see if price has changed from my Carnival Splendor Jan. 28, 2014 Bahamas cruise ..... and no cruises are even listed for February on the Splendor! I did another search for Caribbean cruises for January - March, 2014 - and very few options are available. Suites, ocean views and balcony cabins are not even available on most sailings. Are most cabins already sold out for January - March already? Anyone know what's going on?

Yeah i was wondering the same thing. Ive been spying on a feb16th 2014 sailing and there were a ton of rooms showing up three days ago. Now it said everything was sold out except suites. But if you go to fareviewer it is showing all catagories have rooms available. Maybe carnival hired the same web designers as Obamacare???

I signed in to Carnival this morning to check my bookings then I checked the prices of our cruises. Lo and behold...they were all sold out.:eek::eek: Went back and still sold out. I decided to clean my cookies and now none of the cruises are sold out.:rolleyes:

If I sign into Carnival the ships appear to all be full. If I clean my cookies, do not log into Carnival, then there are plenty of rooms on my bookings.

Way to go Carnival IT department!:rolleyes:

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I was just looking at all available cruises during my kids' "spring break" (starting 4/19/2014).. and across the board, there were no OV/BAL available on the CCL site.

Plenty of options in those categories on other booking websites.

Apparently a glitch. Hope they get it fixed soon!

I signed in to Carnival this morning to check my bookings then I checked the prices of our cruises. Lo and behold...they were all sold out.:eek::eek: Went back and still sold out. I decided to clean my cookies and now none of the cruises are sold out.:rolleyes:

If I sign into Carnival the ships appear to all be full. If I clean my cookies, do not log into Carnival, then there are plenty of rooms on my bookings.

Way to go Carnival IT department!:rolleyes:

I did the same thing this morning. Completely sold out, so I cleaned out my cookies and all of a sudden they are all empty LOL!

Same here - I was ready to hit the buy button on choices we had made from browsing the night before, and suddenly everything was "not available." I called in and vacation planner said they were unaware of any problems with the site. She wanted me to book there and then, but I declined. On a hunch, I logged out of my Carnival account and lo and behold, I was able to see everything available. Logged in, and they all again became unavailable. Weird glitch. So if you don't want to bother clearing your cookies, try logging out of your account.

I am having the same problem. However, I can't ever see the entire website. Always one or more parts that I can't access. Oh yes, I have called their it dept. Same run around and no suggestion works. I don't have a problem using any other cruise line's site.

I fired off a "nice" letter to the Corp. office aka the Beards. I ask that they looking into contracting a new company to clean up the website mess. (not sure if it is done in house or contracted) I have never encountered a website with as many problems as CCL. It is continual!

I love Carnival but can't understand why they put up with the problems the website consistantly has.:confused: I would tell the IT boys fix it or you're out! I alway makes me wonder about the people in charge.

I hope they will listen.

I logged out of Carnival's website and than did a advanced search for my cruise and I was finally able to see all the categories and pricing.

I do not want to clear my "cookies" but want to log out of carnival's website. I did an advance search and my cruises only show insides available.

Can't find the "logout" button. Where is it?