Where have all the balconies gone???

PittsburghGirlee

On my cruise it only shows suites available but if I go to a different site it shows availability. Called Carnival to see what the military rate for my cabin is right now which suppose to be sold out and she gave me the rate. :rolleyes:

I booked a couple of months ago for the Breeze for May sailing (6 night western). At time of booking, they ran a 2014 preview sale which allowed me to book any standard balcony on ANY deck for only $719 per person. There was alot to choose from at that time. We chose Lido. When I looked to see what balcony cabins are available on Lido, only a couple remained as of last week. I didn't check any other decks. They have been running some pretty good sales lately so maybe that is why they are now slim pickins.

Same thing here...well they're not totally gone, but we are looking at the Breeze 8 night Southern, in April. We travel with our friends each April, and always get connecting balconies. There are no two side by side, and it's been this way for at LEAST two months. This is on the Lido deck. Yes, it MUST be the Lido:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was checking out some cruises for May 2014 and cannot believe how many cruises have Sold Out for the balconies already....

Folks must really be jumping on the sales Carnival keeps having....

Carnival's website has not been working for several days. It keeps showing cabins sold out that aren't. What you need to do is sign out of Carnival, clean your cookies, then go back to Carnivals website, do not log in, and look for the cabin you want. This is the only way several of us have been able to look at any cabins on CCL this week.

No Betmax... My BFF is going though...I was not a fan of the Splendor and also did not want to burn through 8 vacation days in January.

I had to take a pass... Did you book it?

I am hoping that more Premier Cruises come out soon for March, May or Sept on another ship. That is my preferred time to cruise.

I never thought I would ever pass up a FREE cruise, but taking in to consideration that it would have still costs me about $500.00 for flights and a balcony .... Along with the above factors...I surprised myself...lol

I would LOVE to do the Breeze Southern...I am just waiting at this point :)