What is your favorite Carnival ship? Help me chose our next family cruise!

Mandy923

I know this is totally subjective, but I'd love to hear about what YOUR favorite Carnival ship is, and why!

We were long time RCCL cruisers, until very recently when we went on 2 Carnival Glory cruises, and LOVED every minute of it!

It was just a perfect fit for my family. Which, by the way, is:

Myself (37), my husband (37), Emily (17), Derek (8), Clara (4).

My 2 little ones really really Loved Camp Carnival and I think their program was superior to any of our experiences we've had on RCCL. We've been cruising since my oldest was 5yrs old.

We all really enjoyed the food and the overall "vibe" of Carnival. My husband and I loved the Piano Bar and the Alchemy bar. We thought the production shows were upbeat and energetic and good entertainment for 30m. Were they Broadway type productions? No- but there is a lot more fun to be had on the ship, so we weren't even dissapointed my the entertainment.

They had a guitar player/ singer on Lido almost every day and a few times in the Atrium that was VERY talented and I really loved relaxing out of deck and listening to his mini concert.

WE did miss the Quest, from RCCL!

Anyway!

We are booked on the Breeeze end of January and I anticipate this to be an amazing vacation!

But I'm ready to book a cruise after that. And I'm not sure what ship to try this time? So....That's why I'm turning to you guys and getting some feedback.

Ports aren't super important to us- although we would like to avoid Bahamas if possible...just not out favorite.

We find Mid-sized to Larger ships fit our style better. But we have cruised on RCCL smallest ships, and still had a good time.

Having Guys would be a plus (my son is Celiac and LOVED those burgers and they provided a GF bun for him, which he just adored!)

But I'm sure we'd survive without it :)

Ok! Now, please...Pretty Please! Help me decide which Carnival ship to sail next!:)

Carnival Inspiration is my favorite.

I have enjoyed many of the Fantasy Class ships, but the Inspiration still holds a special place. Sailed her 3 times, 2004, 2006, 2011, and she keeps getting better. Can't wait for her to return to the east coast. We have sailed the larger ships, Carnival Dream, Freedom, Glory, Legend, have not sailed Magic or Breeze yet. Cant wait for May on the Liberty.

The Breeze has been (hands-down) my favorite Carnival ship! You'll love it. We loved all the 2.0 food establishments and the general look & feel of the ship. As a result, the next Carnival ship on our hitlist is the Sunshine (for all the same reasons we loved the Breeze). The only way I'd cruise on another Carnival ship (other than these two) would be solely based on the itinerary offered (if it's not available on those ships).

I've sailed on the Ecstasy, Conquest and Magic out of Galveston. I prefer the Magic. It was much larger and I didn't feel like I was always walking the same path over and over. We are scheduled to go on her in 9 days and I am looking forward to finding all those places I didn't know about last time.

All of them....as you can see from my signature I have been on 12 different Carnival ships with 2 more ships coming up next month.

Our favorite Carnival ship is the Carnival Valor but that's only because it was our first Carnival ship. The Valor is the ship that started my love with Carnival

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk