bottled water in cabin??

oldcowhand

we will be on the fascination next month........does anyone know if they still have the big bottle of water & 6 pk of soda in the cabin :confused:that you can buy?....the reason i asked is beacuse i saw water in the fun shops that you can buy...

I was on Fascination 2 weeks ago. Our cabin had 1 large bottle of water only in it.

I did find out that I could purchase COLD smaller bottles (probably 16 oz.) of water at some bars for about $1.65.

They have the big bottle to start the cruise. If you open the bottle they restock it the next morning. If you need more than one bottle a day just ask you steward and he will surely bring it to you.

Room steward likes this as he gets the 15% tip as I recall.

we will be on the fascination next month........does anyone know if they still have the big bottle of water & 6 pk of soda in the cabin :confused:that you can buy?....the reason i asked is beacuse i saw water in the fun shops that you can buy...

You will have 2 big bottles of water, warm however.

Just got off the Fascination Saturday. There was 1 large bottle of water and it was $4.25. My friend who had never cruised before, failed to read the tag before popping open the "complimentary water". I wasn't in the room at the time and she told me she had drank about 1/2 of that giant bottle of water and I informed her it wasn't free.

They did add 15% gratuity.

We purchased an 8 pack of the large bottles of water. We are not heavy drinkers and do not drink a lot of soda, so will bring our 2 12 packs of soda and 2 bottles of wine. Just enough for the week. Also bringing some Crystal Light on the go mixes.