Voyageur Balconies on Deck 6

Hi everyone,

We have a balcony booked on Deck 6 on the Voyager for Sept. 23rd. I was told today that they are metal and you can't see the water from them because of the life boats below on Deck 5? If anyone has any information regarding this and or pictures I would greatly appreciate the help. I would especially love to see the pictures if possible. We had a balcony on Deck 7 on the Grandeur last year and the lifeboats were below us then and there was no problem seeing the water then.

Thanks for all your help

Comet Cruiser:)

The deck 6 balconies are just fine. Yes the walls are part metal, but not high enough to bother me. You can also see down without lifeboats in the way. Wish I knew where these stories get started.

deck_6_balcony.jpg

Where do these stories come from, I have the same question...unless you hang over & look down you can't see the lifeboats...LOL

The view is awsome!!! And your only 1 flight down to the prominade!!

We were on deck 6 - a balcony - in December and it was fine - In fact we're on the same deck, same boat, to Bermuda in October!

It was actually more private with the metal decks instead of the opaque glass!

Thanks to everyone who answered my question and posted the pics, they were GREAT PICS!

We will be happy no matter what deck our balcony is on, as long as I don't have to cook or do dishes for a while, I'M HAPPY!

Cantwait2cruize..No worries, you didn't stress me at all, just very anxious to start our Voyager cruise!

Take care all and thanks again for your help and advice.

Comet Cruiser:)

Archived