MSC Grand Voyages (Repositioning Cruises) October 2014 - April 2015

Skipper Tim

Never heard of Webinar!!! How do you get onto it when I click on the click here in the post nothing happens!! Could someone help please!!!!

It was only on for an hour. You had to join in whilst it was on. It's like a teleconference via Livemeet if you've ever used that.

Would you care to share the headline fare? I havn't received that email.

Thanks,

Tim.

The inside fare is $1,669, which is quoted as being a 50% discount off the brochure fare.

It goes up to around $2,600 for a suite fare, also said to be a 50% discount on brochure rate.

The odd thing about it is that it doesn't have the 'child goes free' tag on it...

The inside fare is $1,669, which is quoted as being a 50% discount off the brochure fare.

It goes up to around $2,600 for a suite fare, also said to be a 50% discount on brochure rate.

The odd thing about it is that it doesn't have the 'child goes free' tag on it...

I know where the quote comes from. I contacted them and they told me that even though they have this cruise on their website, it is not available for booking yet. Same thing goes for all the MSC repo cruises starting in November 2014.

I know where the quote comes from. I contacted them and they told me that even though they have this cruise on their website, it is not available for booking yet. Same thing goes for all the MSC repo cruises starting in November 2014.

Well, if they are not available for booking yet then the pricing may be a figment of the agents imagination; they have a very long list of MSC cruises available, so perhaps they stuck some of the repos up by mistake.

But it really is not a good way to encourage people to give MSC a try; we are doing our best to give them some money yet they seem uninterested. I always get nervous about commercial concerns which don't seem to have grasped the whole exchange of money for services bit.

I suppose 'I organised exciting web seminars' may look better on employees' 'what I did this year' reviews than 'I sold some cruises to people who haven't been with us before', but I'm not convinced...

But it really is not a good way to encourage people to give MSC a try; we are doing our best to give them some money yet they seem uninterested. I always get nervous about commercial concerns which don't seem to have grasped the whole exchange of money for services bit.

I suppose 'I organised exciting web seminars' may look better on employees' 'what I did this year' reviews than 'I sold some cruises to people who haven't been with us before', but I'm not convinced...

I hadn't actually thought that MSC's eccentric shoreside behaviour could be explained by the need for interesting employee peer reviews but it is more plausible than anything I can think of. I agree it does not make the greatest foundation of business models but prioritising employee over customer satisfaction is the logical extension of 'The Office'. It all starts to make sense....

But are you from the UK? It was a MSC UK event.

Also could be they don't have your email address on file.

I know several MSC UK members in addition to Kestrel and myself who did not receive invitations.

I have emailed MSC Club and asked the question.... I await their response.

It is possible that they are using an old database - nothing would surprise me.

Annie

I know several MSC UK members in addition to Kestrel and myself who did not receive invitations.

I have emailed MSC Club and asked the question.... I await their response.

It is possible that they are using an old database - nothing would surprise me.

Annie

It might be based on the last time you cruised MSC?

Hi

Does anybody know the approx. cost of visas for the proposed Orchestra cruise??

I know Indian Visas will cost £92.20 Sri Lanka £20.00

Anybody have any other info for other countries??

Annie

Edited by anniegb

It's sounds like it is coming with the cheers package which I won't want. I much prefer Allegrissimo. Hopefully they will allow us to upgrade. Certainly don't want any included excursions particularly in the ports mentioned as I know them very well.

I've used the feedback option on the webinar to email them to ask why they are still not selling although other countries are and asking if they have an allocation. I also mentioned that there are quite a few of UK club members that did not get an invite.

I receive emails for four MSC Club members and have had nothing from MSC since before Christmas. I am pleased to be kept informed via CC. Please keep up the good work!

€3859 including things I don't want is a non starter to me. I hope the attractiveness of the UK offer improves upon that. There are plenty of other fish in the sea....

Hungover in Turkey,

T.