Characters on Magic

kalliyan1

Can anyone who has recently sailed on the Magic tell me what characters are available for signatures? I'm having an autograph book made for my girls for Christmas to tell them about their cruise and I want to make sure I include all the characters! Are there princesses too?

Thank You!!!

I was just on Magic for Nov 6-10th sailing

We saw minnie, Mickey, Donald, daisy, chip and dale, jake the pirate (only at wake up Disney junior ), Cap Hook, goofy. At the pirate show there were some other characters i dont recognize very well i think Lulu and cap Hook's side kick

There was a princess party and Peter Pan

umm I think thats about it

I just wrote a review with pics u can see it further down the list of threads

Edited by purplethorn

Can anyone who has recently sailed on the Magic tell me what characters are available for signatures? I'm having an autograph book made for my girls for Christmas to tell them about their cruise and I want to make sure I include all the characters! Are there princesses too?

Thank You!!!

To quote from another source:

"Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Captain America, Jake, Santa, Snow White, Daisy, Pluto, Captain Hook, Tiana, Cinderella, Belle, Goofy, Pirate Mickey, Pirate Minnie, Peter Pan, Jack Sparrow, Chip & Dale, Aurora, Stitch"

At least.

To quote from another source:

"Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Captain America, Jake, Santa, Snow White, Daisy, Pluto, Captain Hook, Tiana, Cinderella, Belle, Goofy, Pirate Mickey, Pirate Minnie, Peter Pan, Jack Sparrow, Chip & Dale, Aurora, Stitch"

At least.

Just got off the Magic yesterday. They had all of the above and Rapunzel and Mr. Smee. Many of them had three outfits: regaular, pirate and christmas outfits.

Note that other than the main ones and the Princesses, not all do signatures on every trip. You can also leave an item and markers at guest services to get signed by the characters as well.

Thank You!!!

I was on the Magic a week ago, to add, there was also Tuxedo Donald, Sailor Donald, Christmas Minnie, Hawaiian Mickey and I think a Hawaiian Goofy too.

Edited by mshe