Storage of carry on luggage

mickev99

It has been our experience in past cruises that this is offered. We didn't need this on our repo cruise on November 1, but on the cruise before that it was available. As we boarded the ship we were welcomed aboard, told where we could store the luggage, and what dining options were available at that time. We were given tags to claim the luggage. I think on that cruise they used the Bamboo/Sushi dining area. I am sure others will confirm this information - if not call NCL to confirm it will be made available. Enjoy your cruise.

The Blue Lagoon is among the places you can grab lunch. I mention this because often it is overlooked. On our last cruise we dropped our bags in the room and went down the hall to the Blue Lagoon. It wasn't crowded like the buffet and we enjoyed a leisurely lunch.

On embarkment day, will there be a secure place for us to store our carry on luggage until our room is ready?

Thanks!!

yes, they do have places but we usually just carry on what we are able to manage easily. also sometime they will let you drop off something in your cabin even if the cabins are not compplety ready for occupancy. I will also add, normally you can get in the cabin very shortly after you board.

Our daughter dropped her family's carry on bags and got the claim tickets. When she went back to pick up her family's bags, the pick up spot was closed!!!! After some searching, they were found in a room behind the Customer Service Desk. It did take some searching until one of the attendants let her come into the room to see if she could see her bags. A little bit of a stressful moment but it all worked out. Make sure you check to see what time the bags have to be picked up.