Platinum Gifts

BennBilly

Got off the Fascination two weeks ago - all we got was a letter saying their shipment hadn't been received in time and asking us to give our names VIFP numbers and a mailing address. Still waiting for whatever they'll be sending.

NO plate of sweets, no drink coupon, no invitation to the celebration, and I had to go to Guest Services to ask about the gift (that's when I got the letter) and the pins. Was it because I was in the Owner's Suite? Something's wrong... I've never had this kind of slipshod service before!

Got off the Fascination two weeks ago - all we got was a letter saying their shipment hadn't been received in time and asking us to give our names VIFP numbers and a mailing address. Still waiting for whatever they'll be sending.

NO plate of sweets, no drink coupon, no invitation to the celebration, and I had to go to Guest Services to ask about the gift (that's when I got the letter) and the pins. Was it because I was in the Owner's Suite? Something's wrong... I've never had this kind of slipshod service before!

That's what happens when a cruise line fails to appreciate their loyal and repeated customers . If you visit guest services they will insert the word Sorry in every other sentence.

We are in port (Miami) on the Imagination (center of b2b). On our first leg they gave the cooler/bag. They also gave us a bottle of French sparkling wine this morning, charmat from Duc de Valmer for you wine geeks out there ;).

I believe the wine is for your b2b. You usually get a gift for doing a B2B regardless of your level. You should get another gift on the 2nd leg for your Platinum/Diamond status.

Since our upcoming cruise is our Platinum cruise we will be happy with whatever they give us. DH is hoping for the hat and I am hoping for the Tervis Tumbler.

We are doing a B2B, will they give us the same gift both weeks?

We did a B2B in Oct we got the same gift both legs( hat) But on the 2nd leg let us trade our other hat for the tumbler at guest services.