Platinum Gifts

BennBilly

We got the Tervis tumblers last week on the Sunshine. No plates of snacks or sweets. Last month on the Triumph we got Tervis tumblers and a plate of sweets and in February we got Tervis tumblers, plate of sweets and a plate of snacks. Love the Tervis tumblers!

Since our upcoming cruise is our Platinum cruise we will be happy with whatever they give us. DH is hoping for the hat and I am hoping for the Tervis Tumbler.

We are doing a B2B, will they give us the same gift both weeks?

Yes you will most likely get the same gift twice. We start a back-to-back on Monday and I'm expecting to have the same gifts

Yes you will most likely get the same gift twice. We start a back-to-back on Monday and I'm expecting to have the same gifts

We wish Carnival would just give us a $50 eBay gift card and then we could receive the Tervis cups, the cooler and the visor altogether! :)

Leave tomorrow on Fascination and hoping for the cooler/beach bag, but not holding my breath. Someone who just got off on Monday, posted the ship had no gifts and said they would ship to them.

But like someone else posted, a gift is a gift. If I like, and will use, I'll keep it. If not, then it becomes a gift to someone we meet on the cruise, or comes home to the grand kids.

If you get something you don't like,

I think you can sometimes swap out the gift at Guest Services.

Or "relate" to your cabin steward

who probably maintains a stock of whatever in his store room.

He's the one who actually places it in your cabin.. ;)

We are in port (Miami) on the Imagination (center of b2b). On our first leg they gave the cooler/bag. They also gave us a bottle of French sparkling wine this morning, charmat from Duc de Valmer for you wine geeks out there ;).

Since our upcoming cruise is our Platinum cruise we will be happy with whatever they give us. DH is hoping for the hat and I am hoping for the Tervis Tumbler.

We are doing a B2B, will they give us the same gift both weeks?

On our Halloween B2B on the Elation we got a Tote bag (not the new one) and a photo album on the first leg and Tervis Tumblers on the second. I would have been happy with whatever we got but I am glad they switched it up.

We are in port (Miami) on the Imagination (center of b2b). On our first leg they gave the cooler/bag. They also gave us a bottle of French sparkling wine this morning, charmat from Duc de Valmer for you wine geeks out there ;).

That is great to know....we board the Carnival Imagination on Monday and I would the tote/cooler bag

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My hubby and I will sail on Dec 5th on the Victory out of Miami. My first platinum cruise was in August on the Dream, and I received the Tervis cup with a Blue top. This upcoming cruise will be hubby's platinum cruise. I'm hoping for the bag I keep hearing about on this post!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app