Norwegian Cruise Satisfaction Guarantee? HELP

mholzy

I agree with you . We are on the 12/7 sailing and have never been on NCL but have cruised on other lines . We enjoyed your review and thought it was great . Yes we have read the reviews and wondered if we made the right choice, but we are going with an open mind and while our family and friends are freezing their bum's off we will be in the Caribbean. What is not to love about about that !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you :) Have a great cruise!

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Forums mobile app

Not really very helpful to the OP when they are already concerned enough to be thinking of cancelling!! But then again, any post of yours that I have ever read is TOTALLY against NCL. I am never sure why you come on these boards, other than to slate NCL, I find it quite sad, but I guess we are all entitled to our opinions.

Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

P.S. Don't feel sad for me because I refuse to join the NCL cheerleading squad.

Sometimes the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

P.S. Don't feel sad for me because I refuse to join the NCL cheerleading squad.

I really don't think anyone cares what you join and no one expects you to have a positive remark about NCL. Whatever your agenda is, who knows. I think the point is: why do you bother to even read the NCL board? I have a particular cruise line I do not care for, I rarely, if ever go to the sight. It serves no purpose except to make the negative poster look ridiculous, which makes his/her opinions worthless.

We were on the Epic in Europe and despite some bad weather we didn't get sea sick (it was our first cruise) and didn't see anyone else suffering. In fact we didn't know we were moving most of the time.

Although it was a Port intensive cruise, and not main school holiday time, there wasn't a queue for the slides during the sea day - my husband (yes, husband of 30+ years old) spent nearly all the sea day running back up the stairs to go on the slide again again!

The food and service was excellent, so good that we booked and went with NCL again less than 6 months later.

Please don't worry about reviews, or other views of any kind. Your cruise is your own and there will be things that aren't perfect, but there will be times that are wonderful. IF the food is awful, and IF the staff are miserable, and IF the sea is terrible, you ARE together with the people you love being able to live the day your own way without school/work/housework getting in the way. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time :)

I haven't seen the reviews from the 11/13 sailing that you mention. Since you have seen them, can you report just how many of the 4000+ passengers onboard for that sailing filed a negative report? It must be a pretty substantial number for you to be so concerned.

Wow, what a kind response

I really don't think anyone cares what you join and no one expects you to have a positive remark about NCL. Whatever your agenda is, who knows. I think the point is: why do you bother to even read the NCL board? I have a particular cruise line I do not care for, I rarely, if ever go to the sight. It serves no purpose except to make the negative poster look ridiculous, which makes his/her opinions worthless.

Like and double-like!! :) :) :)