FYI NCL, HATE the web site booking

debnjoe1438

I know there have been ton's of threads regarding, however this morning it's fustrastrating me. Wanted to looked for available cruises, put in caribbean, go to put in date range and get directed to 3 day sky. NOT what I wanted and this happens every time. ROYAL PAIN.

Just my thoughts, for booking, or just looking at the available, I'll look on an easier web site. :)

debnjoe1438, on the off-chance that someone from NCL actually sees this and tries to take your feedback, it's not clear what the issue is. If you select Caribbean and a specific date range as search criteria, you only get 3 day cruises on the Sky? Is that a problem if it's actually a Caribbean cruise in your date range? Maybe I'm misinterpreting. You can filter by ship and by number of days if you want to, in addition to the other criteria.

I've discovered that on the new NCL web site it's best to click on the "advanced search" box in the "find a vacation" section.

You don't have to keep refreshing results that way. You just fill out all the info you are looking for on one page and VOILA.....quick and painless results.

I've discovered that on the new NCL web site it's best to click on the "advanced search" box in the "find a vacation" section.

You don't have to keep refreshing results that way. You just fill out all the info you are looking for on one page and VOILA.....quick and painless results.

We found that the easiest way too, but I wouldn't say quick and painless. They should let you know categories are sold out before clicking and clicking. Still easier than years ago

Safe sailing

I am not a huge fan of the new website either. But just for fun, check out the competitor's website. I think Carnival and Royal have worse websites and are more complicated than NCL's.

Once you get past the part you must double click for each detail (date, location, port, ship, etc), then you will be ok. The older website allowed you to just click once for each detail of your cruise. The new site asks you to make a selection, then click again to add it to your options. Just minor details but I prefer the older website. Much more user friendly IMHO.

I was recently asked to complete a rather extensive survey by NCL on their "Improved Website". If this is an improvement, I hate to see what the old one looked like!:eek:

Needless to say, I was very, very honest. I hope they listen to their customers when they ask their questions!

I was recently asked to complete a rather extensive survey by NCL on their "Improved Website". If this is an improvement, I hate to see what the old one looked like!:eek:

Needless to say, I was very, very honest. I hope they listen to their customers when they ask their questions!

Am I missing something? What's so horrible about the current NCL site? I've had a few difficulties specifically with Chrome compatibility, and any website can use continual improvement, but there's an awful lot of dislike for the site on this forum...

Am I missing something? What's so horrible about the current NCL site? I've had a few difficulties specifically with Chrome compatibility, and any website can use continual improvement, but there's an awful lot of dislike for the site on this forum...

The booking and/or looking at available cruises if VERY FUSTRATING :( IMHO. Other than that, I can deal with it.