Opinions about breakfast in Aqua class cabin - Reflection

fussylady

We would enjoy eating breakfast in our "jammie's" on our balcony. But we are concerned that hot foods will arrive cold.

I would appreciate some opinions on whether this is a valid concern on Reflection.

Does breakfast get delivered on time? Do eggs arrive hot or cold?

Can someone please give me a link for the breakfast menu in Blu and for the Aqua class room service breakfast menu?

Thanks.

We would enjoy eating breakfast in our "jammie's" on our balcony. But we are concerned that hot foods will arrive cold.

I would appreciate some opinions on whether this is a valid concern on Reflection.

Can someone please give me a link for the breakfast menu in Blu and for the Aqua class room service breakfast menu?

Thanks.

On Equinox it was NEVER cold...a few items missing at times (no big deal) but always hot.

Thanks.

Aqua class room service is the same as in the suites and concierge, not much different from the rest of the cabins, the food does not come from Blu.

Larry kindly posted all breakfast menus before, and there were many comments:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1752753

I have been happy with AQ room service, eggs were warm, and AQ offers Smoothies and grilled veggies with goat cheese…however, I really love breakfast in Blu. Usually pretty quiet, beautiful sun filled room, and the made at tableside granola (mine even with no grains) a special treat. Waiters are not as busy as in the evening so that was when we had more time to talk and get to know them. Excellent coffee, better than buffet or room service, refilled constantly the moment the cup gets a tad low. If only I could have breakfast served to me like that every day…sigh.

Edited by Janet987

We were in aqua last month on the Reflection. I tend to NOT order room service because of many of the things you mention. The results:

- The order was about 2/3 right

- The milk was room temperature

- The rest of the order was slightly warm

Done with room service.

Thanks to everyone for all the replies. I think we'll try some days room service...to enjoy our balcony....and some days Blu.....the raves about the coffee are especially enticing.

Thanks also for the links to the menus.

Your advice is very much appreciated.

I've had mixed results with room service breakfast over the years. Unfortunately the quality tends to be the worst on the mornings we want it the most: Early port mornings.

But the fact that it is mixed also says that sometimes the hot food is very nice. Also, the best wake up call in the world is that one on Celebrity ships that says "Sir, your breakfast is on its way". And breakfast on your veranda is great on those mornings you want to get off the ship early.

The only time we've had perfect hot breakfast every morning was the one time we were in a suite where room service was delivered by our butler.

Edited by Lsimon

well I have to say the coffee on the Reflection was probably the strongest I have ever had and I drink my coffee black. It was consistently very strong, room service, MDR and Buffet. If i had to guess I would say they changed brands or packaging but not the instructions to whomever made the coffee, I added about 1/4 hot water and it was pretty good.

We had room service coffee and croissants every morning until I could not button my pants then we changed to just coffee :)