Breakfast From Room Service - Here are ALL the menus: Standard, CC, AQ & Suite

Lsimon

I've seen a lot of threads discussing the differences between breakfasts available in the different cabin classes:

• Standard (Inside, outside, and veranda)
  • Concierge Class
  • Aqua Class
  • Suites

Some people even justify the differences (real or imagined) as a reason for picking one cabin category over another.

So on our recent cruise I collected all four different breakfast menus (the hang tag type) to post here.

You can click here for photos of the menus on my photo site - Click here

Or you can click here for a PDF file which includes all four menus. You can save the PDF on your computer and/or print it out if you wish. - Click here

All of the posted menus are from 2012.

The menus show the basic breakfast items are the same for all cabin classes. The differences are primarily fresh squeezed (vs. from concentrate) juices and smoothies on the higher category cabins and a couple special dishes. But all "standard" continental and full/hot breakfast items appear pretty much the same to me.

I've also found you can write in most "standard" breakfast items not included in the menu such as a standard egg preparation, omelet filling or berries for your cereal. But if you want a special item, such as eggs Benedict or something that is a bit different in nature from the items on the menu then I'd call room service to check on its availability.

Edited by Lsimon

Our concierge class menu on the Summit in November was similar but a bit different from the one you found on your cruise. We had a section with three or four items called, I believe "Signature" items. I think one of them was some kind of french toast (not the one on the right hand side of your menu) but I can't say for sure because I didn't order any of those.

Good to see the differences, which IMO are not large and certainly not worth paying much for in terms of cabin class.

Edited by huskerc

Thank you for showing the Breakfast menu.

I hope that there will be a showing of the lunch/daytime menu. I have asked this question, but so far no response,I realise that it is not easy to show these (I could not do this), but I do so hope that it is possible for some savvy poster.

I will be cruising on the Reflection, in 2013/

Thank you again for the breakfast menu

Lynn

I hope that there will be a showing of the lunch/daytime menu. I have asked this question, but so far no response,

There is no printed lunch/daytime menu (only breakfast). The lunch/daytime room service menu is only on the interactive TV. MDR menu is only posted at the entrance to the MDR after about 4pm.

Thank you for showing the Breakfast menu.

I hope that there will be a showing of the lunch/daytime menu. I have asked this question, but so far no response,I realise that it is not easy to show these (I could not do this), but I do so hope that it is possible for some savvy poster.

I will be cruising on the Reflection, in 2013/

Thank you again for the breakfast menu

Lynn

If you are looking for the room service menus there are copies in the same photo gallery as the photos of the breakfast menu above. Just click on the photo link (not the PDF link) and keep looking at photos in the linked gallery. You'll get to two sets of room service menus. One is pages from the in-cabin guide information book and the other are photos of screens from the interactive TV system. Also note that, at least in the past, you could order from any menu offered in the main dining room (breakfast lunch and dinner) during the time that menu was being served in the main dining room. I don't know if this is still the case as we've never done it and I haven't noticed the info on this in the stateroom information guide as it has been in the past.

Also, when we've wanted something from the buffet to eat in our cabin or veranda I haven't hesitated to just head to the buffet and bring a plate back to the room. If I know there is something there that we want, and which is easy to carry back then I'll do that rather than call room service if we'd prefer not to wait for room service to make the delivery.

Thanks for taking the time to put this info together.

We have enjoyed room service in a regular balcony and also in CC. While we enjoyed the "upgrades", we both agreed that we wouldn't feel deprived by eating from the regular menu.

I have also brought items back to the cabin from the Oceanview, but found that by the time I got to the cabin, half of it was gone.

I've seen a lot of threads discussing the differences between breakfasts available in the different cabin classes:

• Standard (Inside, outside, and veranda)
  • Concierge Class
  • Aqua Class
  • Suites

Some people even justify the differences (real or imagined) as a reason for picking one cabin category over another.

So on our recent cruise I collected all four different breakfast menus (the hang tag type) to post here.

Thanking you most sincerely for this great post! It is very helpful!!

Wishing you a great Xmas and a Happy New Year! :)

Lsimon,

Thank you so much for printing the menus and photos.

I went back to your original posting and found the information I needed.

The menu for room service lunch looks good, far better than that on Cunard in fact, which in my opinion offers a very poor selection on room service,(only one soup,Tomatoe, one choice of burger,very dry and overcooked and the so called Club sandwich was an abomomination, stale bread, no mayo,and one wafer thin very small piece of chicken).

Thank you again for your help.

Lynn

Thanks for the menus, we are CC on Solstice on March 4 (first time on Celebrity.)

The breakfast menus on Celebrity are far superior to Princess cabin breakfasts.

Hi will will be doing our first celebrity in April, and have always sailed princess as well. Looks like things will be a little more up market on this line, and the fares are cheaper!?

Hi Thanks for that, wow seems a very large menu for breakfast, looks like its oatmeal for me then :( but just wonder if anyone knew what grits is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grits

Grits are similar to other thick maize-based porridges from around the world such as polenta or the thinner farina.

Many thanks for posting these. I was surprised to see that hot items were available in the standard staterooms. I was under the impression that only in Concierge Class and higher category staterooms that one was able to order hot dishes.

This is a common misconception and one of the reasons I wanted to post these menus.

On some ships the CC menus include, or used to include, a couple CC only specials such as some sort of special french toast dish, eggs and asparagus and a couple other items. But it seems these hare being eliminated.